Chapter 26

Grace's Pov

"Good Morning beautiful"jack said positioning himself so he was now on top of me.

"Morning" I said with a morning smile.

"Well we have magcon today so we have to get ready by 10:30 and it is 8" jack said.

"Okay...I need to take a shower" I said getting up out of bed.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked me.

"Hahaha...no" I said walking towards my hotel bathroom.

Once I locked the bathroom door I stood looking in the mirror after I turned on the shower.

There were hickeys all over my neck; did jack really have to leave so many marks.

Once I got out of the shower I decided to change into my magcon outfit. I changed into jeans and a white button down.

After I changed,I just put on some foundation, mascara, and a little eyeliner. I only put on foundation on my neck do to jack.

When I was happy with my look I headed down stairs.

"Jesus grace it looked like a bear attacked your neck" Sammy said.

"Oh"

***
So it was about time for magcon and since it has been awhile I got my own both.

A couple minutes later all the girls filled up the place and a lot of girls went into my line which I was shocked by.

"Oh my god you are beautiful" a little teenager told me. Wow I'm shocked they would be this nice. I thought they would all hate me because I "took their man".

"Thanks so are you" I said.

After a couple of signatures, these two slutty blonde bimbos came into my line. I saw the one before taking a photo with jack and she was all up against him.

"Hi I'm Grace" I said reaching out my hand for a hand shake.

"We know slut" the one girl said.

What the fuck? What did I do to her?

"Excuse me?" I said.

I guess jack saw me all upset and decided to walk over to my booth.

"Hey what's going on here?" Jack asked the two girls while putting his arm around me.

"You're fucking whore girlfriend is what is wrong" the one blonde girl said.

"Well I'm actually in love with this fucking whore so I'm sorry" jack said

Oh my god... He said he was in love with me... My face went completely red. He has never said that in public.

"Ugh whatever" and the two girls walked out of the place.

"OooOOo someone's in love with me" I said Turning so I would face jack.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him and said "oh shut up" sarcastically.

"Oh you love me just admit it" I said.

"Fine I love you grace Taylor Gibson and I always will" he said then kissed me on the lips.

The kiss wasn't a hungry kiss; it was a soft one.

The kiss was soon interrupted by girls screaming. I must have forgotten that they were here. My face went red and I stared at jack.

"Haha you forgot they were here didn't you?" Jack said laughing, holding his stomach because he was laughing so hard.

" shut up" I said digging my face into his shoulder out of embarrassment.

Then someone tapped on my shoulder and both jack and I turned around "missed me?"

Fuck. Why is she here?

•••I'm so sorry I was so busy with school and finals!!! Please keep voting and commenting. ENJOY YOURE SUMMER•••