scars and all eyes on me

Finneys pov
I was late to first and second bell. So obviously my dad wasn't so happy about that. I came home and he yelled at me then took one of his beer bottles smashing it across My head cutting across my eyebrow my eye and down to the middle of my cheek. That's gonna leave a ugly scar. My chocolate brown eyes swelled with tears. As my dad left for the weekend.  I stayed in My room no contact with anyone and I'm not planning to for a while. They will think I'm ugly now.

Week later

Robin's pov
My favorite  boy hasn't been seen by anyone in a week hasn't shown for school.  I'm hoping he'll show up today. I walk into the school with the cold air hitting me with Bruce and vance we wait at finneys locker like always we where worried.

Finneys pov
I had a ugly huge scar across I'm face. As soon I got to school  every eye was on me. All eyes where on me. I lost sight in my left eye due to the scar. I was walking to my Locker and I saw robin. Bruce. And vance. I stopped dead in my tracks as they looked confused and me. Finney. Robin says.  Y-yeah?  I walked up to them what happened to your face.?  He replied.  I looked down at my feet. He thought I was ugly now. I fought back tears.  It's um nothingI replied .  Hell it's nothing it's huge and..  he waves his hand in my face but Bruce pushes it down  vance says can you even see in that eye.  The blonde boy says.um..  no. I can'tDid Matt and Matty and buzz do this?!.  Robin says and all 3 boys looked furious.   No, no they didn't do this. Robin steps closer to me towering over me.  Making me blush red. Then who did finn. You can trust us.  Robin says then sighs. Fine follow me.  I pull them into a empty classroom and I sit on a desk.  You can't tell a soul. Only billy and griffin Ashton victor and Miley and quinn.. I breath out. My dad did this.  The 3 Boys I'm front of me froze.   Amor. Why did this? Robin says.  He was pissed I missed to bells. And why the hell are you calling me bitch right now?  I look up at him and I see vance smirking at Robin. And robin sighs. I'm not calling you bitch.  I said  that cause amor means love.  I blush violently.  And Bruce and vance walk out.  B-but I thought you hated me.?  I look down at my shoes swinging under me as I sit on the desk.  I like you. Finn I like like you. He beautiful eyes looking at me.  And your still as beautiful as you where before. Your handsome. I flush the color red.  I like you too Robin. I haven't looked up from my shoes.  You're adorable when you blush finn. He puts in finger under my chin making me look up to him. He puts his hands besides my thighs making me stuck under him.  Next thing I know was his soft lips where on mine.  I kissed  back we fought for domnice and he won. He puts his hands on my waist and stops kissing me after leaving a hickey.  Finney blake will you be my boyfriend? He asks  yes.. yes!  I smile brightly.  Well my amor we should get going.    We walk outta class. Holding hands. I'm so happy I'm with my dream boy.  My Robin.

603 words.