bruises

Finneys pov
I was walking into school not remembering I had a giant bruise on my face from my dad yesterday  fucking move! I felt a shoulder shoving me knowing it was robin arellano. I walked into the bathroom seeing moose, Matty,Matt and buzz and vance. I went to the sink pull out makeup to cover my bruise  hey  it's that tranny Hannah  I heard come from moose.  That fag isn't supposed to be in here Matty said  can you just shut the fuck upI heard vance say to them. Exactly God damn.  Surprisingly that came out of Robin's mouth. I saw robin and vance walk out in the mirror but they never actually  left.  Well Hannah it's finney moose  I felt him grip my shirt before  slamming me into the wall holding me their.  This is the boys bathroom.  I fucking know that!I'm a fucking boy! I scream  well fucking prove it shoow us your cock! Matty said  yeah Hannah. Moose says before throwing me into the sinking busting my head before I'm being kicked everything blurred but i heard noises.

Robin's pov
Me and vance never left we knew moose and his fucking  slaves where gonna do something.  I pretended to hate him but I like him for like a year now. I heard a loud slam then thumps we walked back in I slam buzz to the floor then start beating Matt and Matty as vance  pulled mooses hair and beating his face.  It isn't that hard. His name is finney vance says  and to be honest it's kinda gay u wanna see his cock I say as I chuckle. Vance pulls finney up as they leave, I leave to cause I "hate "finney.

Vances pov
I cleaned up finneys wounds hey where did you get that bruise  I say  oh. Its nothing I fell yesterday.   He says sitting on the sink. I knew he was lying. Well.  I'm all done see ya cunt wad.