Chapter- 6 [ your not a mentor ]

After the clan was rebuilt again, it was time for the 3 apprentices to get there warrior name, and mentor. Glitched'Face was assigned Tommy. Dream was assigned Tubbo and Bbh was assigned Ranboo. Bbh was very busy whith family so Glitched'Face agreed to teach Raboo for him and Dream stuck whith Tubbo, he didn't want him to get hurt. Glitched'Face took Tommy and Ranboo out for training after the meeting, she thought them about position hunting and fighting all in one day. Tommy was tired out and his mussels where killing him, so was Ranboo. Tubbo on the other paw was fine! He had only had to learn position today, Dream yelled at Glitched'Face for this but Glitched'Face just snarled at him and walked off.

The next day Glitched'Face told Tommy about what he had done to her, and it seemed Dream bullied Tommy sometimes to. They both agreed that Glitched'Face would protect Tommy and will train him so he could take Dream down once and for all. Tubbo came back to camp and wasn't able to play whith anyone, as Glitched'Face would train Tommy and Ranboo till night.

Over time Tommy begain be worn out, he wasn't able to do his training. Therefor Glitched'Face became mad at Tommy. She begain clawing him if he messed up, and same whith Ranboo. It became so bad Tommy begged Philza to not make him go to training but Phil wouldn't Didn't listen. Glitched'Face walked into to training and said to Tommy "you seem very strong now, able to take my clawing at you and train till nightfall" Tommy nodded and continued to listen "today you will fight me, Ranboo will also try but I think youll do a lot better than he will" she then walked off.

The time came and Glitched'Face walked over to Tommy, Tommy knew she wasn't about to back down, or go easy on him so he was ready to claw her eyes out. Glitched'Face growled at Tommy and sheathed her claws, Ranboo had told Tubbo about it, so Tubbo was there also.

Glitched'Face clawed at Tomys face and and pinned him, she wasn't going to electrocute him yet, as that,would make her week and kinda would be overpowered as Tommy was small. Tommy clawed at her face and clawed her stomach with made her jump off, Tommy lunged as her and clawed at her head. Glitched'Face bit Tommy's stomach which made gimme fall to the ground, Glitched'Face had won.

George took Tommy in and yelled at her "you are crazy, fighting you own apprentice!? You are a no mercy cat" Glitched'Face nodded and walked out of the medication den to be yelled at bye the leader, she was no longer and mentor, and was forbidden to ever mentor another clan cat again.

Ranboo was put back into Bbhs paws and wasn't over worked, Tommy was then trained bye karl.