T

Nate
Once I got out into the parking lot, I forgot that I'd left my keys in Mrs. Claire's room. Her tool of a student teacher took them because I was swinging them around in class.

I walked through large groups of kids, and finally reached the room.

The door was shut and the blinds were down, but I figured that was because it was the end of school.

I opened the door and walked in the classroom. I looked up and saw the sophomore that I had ran into earlier, kissing that tool.

"Uht-um," I cleared my throat.

The sophomore stopped kissing Mr. Wilkinson and her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

It's nice to know that she can score older guys. It's not nice to know that the student teacher likes younger girls.

"Um, you took my keys this morning," I told Mr. Wilkinson.

"Oh, yeah. Here," He took them out of his pocket and tossed them to me.

"I gotta go Sam. Come over later so we can talk," The sophomore girl whispered.

She picked up her bag and walked towards me, with her cheeks still a bright shade of red.

I winked at her and flashed a devious smile.

"Nice," I told Mr. Wilkinson.

"It's complicated," He told me.

I nodded, "She's got a nice ass on her. I see why you went for her. Though she's now a junior."

"Get out of here," Mr. Wilkinson shook his head.

I turned around on my heel and walked out of the classroom.

When I walked through the high school doors to get out, I saw Mayla standing by my car.

"Hey babe," She greeted me.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not your babe, Mayla."

As I got into my car, Mayla pouted and stomped her foot.

"How cute. Get away from my car so I can leave now," I told her.

She was cemented into her spot. I knew that she would argue with me like this. The biggest slut in the school wanted to fuck me, again.

"Skate, please," She begged.

What the hell.

"I'll take you home with me if you come to a party with me as my date," I gave in.

"Just tell me when you need anything. When the hottest guy in the school asks for something, I'll give it to him," She smiled and got into the car with me.

"Nice to know," I nodded at her.

Mayla smiled and grabbed my hand. I pulled away quickly.

"No hand holding. I'm not into all that lovey dovey shit. You're just my fuck, got it?" I asked her.

Mayla nodded and put her head down. I stopped the car and grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard.

I can't let her me mad or sad. I need to have her again. I just didn't know queen bee wanted to do commitment full actions. I'm not the commitment type of guy. I like to switch girls when I get bored of them. New girls are what keep me going.