Y/n backstory

Your family was eaten up by demons but you were spared by one demon he had pink hair and blue tattoos on his body. Apparently he's in upper 3 demon, his name is Akaza.

Naturally you didnt like Akaza but you soon became the top 10 demons except you never ate a human but you were powerful and known to hurt humans and demons but never killed or ate them. So in order to have energy and power, you slept a lot and when your not sleeping your fighting. You've never lost a fight thats what Muzan liked about you. You come off arrogant at first but warms up. Muzan didnt like that you didnt kill humans but he was in no place to kill you so he just ignored it. Then Akaza decided he wanted to "spar" with you considering you've never lost a fight. Your powers are called forest which means you control all elements, your are a shape-shifter, Regeneration, can summon animals, and you are good with knives, katana, pocket knife any type of knife. The drawbacks are the more you use your power the more tired you get and when your too tired you lose control. But anyway you "spar" with Akaza and he got his ass kicked by a goddess 💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾😇😇😇. You get back to where you sleep then purple mist flies around you. Making you feel more sleepy then you already were. So you hit the ground and woke up in a different place.

Also you look like this.

Well thats how your gonna look with new clothes

Word count: 265