Ch2. Good morning

You walk out your room for the first time in 2-3 days. You took your sign down off your door and went to the bathroom you saw a human doing what's called a skin care technique on your phone so you copied it. Then put some clothes on they look like this:

 Then put some clothes on they look like this:

(Ignore the ears 😂)

Then you smelled bacon and just like a dog you ran to where the scent was coming from. It was Itadori cooking you walked behind him following him until he noticed you. He turned around and jumped back clearly scared. "Oh hey L/n you sure did sleep a while?" He said calming himself and now a little blush on his face "Yea I was dreaming about a- um uh oops I forgot sorry, and Itadori call me Y/n" you said catching yourself from saying what you dreamed about "Okay Y/n do you want some breakfast?" He asked with smile "Yea but only meat." You said "Why only meat?" He asked "I'm a demon, I can't have any human food I'm actually supposed to be killing and eating humans to get power and energy but I don't so I stick to meat and sleep to get what I need." You said looking away embarrassed. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm glad you don't kill or eat humans. If you did you'd have to be exorcise" Itadori said turning around to fix your plate. You blushed because he cared about you. You covered your face just in case he turned around and saw you a hot blushing mess. You calmed yourself down before Itadori could turn around.

Itadori handed you a plate and got his own then sat down by you. Then a mouth appeared on his face saying "Hey Y/n I want a bite" Itadori turned around to you to see your reaction but you looked at the mouth then your food. You picked up a piece of your meat with a fork and shoved it in the mouth. Then the mouth disappeared "a thank you y/n would help" you mumbled eating your food pouting. Itadori was going to say something when Kugisaki hugged you from behind "about time you finally woke up" she said hugging your waist. "Hey Kugisaki do you still wanna spar?" You asked looking at her. "Of course y/n but I'm not going easy on you" Kugisaki said looking at you, you smirked at her devilishly. (pun intended)

"Lets go outside with this Kugisaki" you said smiling setting your plate down. You and Kugisaki went outside with Itadori following. You get into a fighting pose.

Pick your fight:

Kugisaki was blocking everyone one of your attacks so you went faster til you knocked Kugisaki off balance making her fall so you won. Then you pull out your hand to help her stand. She smiled took your hand. "You are the only person I've ever fought who held out for this long." You said to Kugisaki smiling "Nah but you are really strong" she said "Well I am a demon" you said.

Itadori went to his room talking to Sukuna about something. You grab Itadori's wrist before he could go in. "Hey Y/n" Itadori said "Do you wanna dance with me" you said with puppy dog eyes immediately Itadori's face went red and he ended up just nodding. You get your phone out and record him dance:

You ran up to Itadori and hugged him wrapping your legs around his waist. He went red because of how close you were to him, laughing and hugging. You stopped laughing when you looked at his face "Hey are you ok? You look really red. Are you sick?" You felt his forehead then his cheeks which became redder by the second. "Wow your heart is really beating fast-Am I scaring you?" You asked getting off Itadori "N-No um ill see you later Y/n!" Itadori said while running a different direction. "Ok bye I guess" you said before walking away.

You went out again but this time only for a walk. You saw a curse but instead of an inhuman appearance he had long hair grey ish blue hair with stitches on his body he looked human but he was in fact a curse. The grey ish haired man tried to touch you with his hands so you moved out the way and sliced his hand off "Huh? You can see me?" The curse spoke you were thinking about talking back but ended up ignoring because he looked annoying so you walked walked past him continuing on your walk. "Ehh hey I'm talking to you human!" You turned around and glared "I'm not a human you disgusting doll." You said coldly turning around to your walk scaring the curse "She's got the same aura as the curse king if not more of a scary aura." The curse thought watching you leave.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw a snake it was long but so cute to you so you told it to come here. It slithered to you around your arm and down to your waist and then it rests there. You walk back to your dorm with the snake resting on your hips. You are almost at your dorm when you stop at Itadori's dorm you silently go in without him noticing. You hear Sukuna and Itadori talking then you hear Sukuna say something mean about Itadori so you stuck your finger in Sukuna's mouth that appears on Itadori's cheek. And he bit you but you realized Sukuna has a bad gagging reflex. "Ow" you said snatching your finger back from Sukuna's mouth. Itadori looks at you and laughs. "Best friend, bit me..." You said dramatically crying making Itadori only laugh harder. "I want an apology best friend." You said getting closer to the mouth and to your surprise from the cuts under Itadori's eyes it widened and became a eye. You gasped "So cool!" You said getting closer looking at the eye.

"Can you see me Sukie?" You said looking at the eye the mouth on Itadori's cheek says "Yes you're too close and what's that thing on your waist brat?" You and Itadori look down to your waist and see a sleepy snake Itadori screams while you hug and pet the snake. "Aww is someone still sleepy?" You said to the snake.

(OK SOOO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE SNAKES NAME WILL BE SO GIVE ME NAMES PLEASE)

Word count: 1095