19

A/N: COULD THIS BE!??? AN UPDATE??? FROM CHARLIE?????? power bottom slayed 🤸‍♂️

-----------------------------------------------------

Ochako = MJ/Gwen

Todoroki= Harry Osborn

------------------------------------------------------

Izuku heard a knock on his apartment's door.  He grinned, knowing of who awaited him. Sprinting to the door, it opened to some of his closest friends. 

"Ochako! Shoto!" he exclaimed and gave a side hug to each of them. Each of them gladly returned the gesture, happy to spend time with the boy. For unknown reasons- he was always so busy. He would of course make up excuses, but they were never believable. So, when he invited them over to his apartment for a sleepover, the two gladly excepted.

The brunette girl pumped her fist into the air. "Who's ready to get this party going?" she asked enthusiastically.

Izuku nodded along with Shoto. "Yes, slay," he said blankly. The two other teens snorted, which Todoroki slightly smiled to. 

The intruders had dumped there belongings into Izuku's room before joining him on the couch. "So, what first?" Ochako smiled. 

Shoto tapped his chin, "Charades?" 

"That's boring, Sho," Izuku whispered to him.

The scarred teen chuckled darkly. "Except... it's from my fyp."

The two others gaped in horror. "Your for you page.....? YOUR FYP IS HORRID!!" Ochako screamed in fear, then returning back to a smile. "Cool! Lets do it!"