Chapter 2

'As I'm running for my life crawling to just get away from him, the claws that he slashes out to the ones I love, their energon all over him getting ready to grab me sends me into panic! Please Primus don't do this to me! Help me! As what it seems of him getting closer to me, I can see his eyes the red blood color that glows very brightly but darkly as he comes closer to me just inches away from grabbing me. I start to run faster but it feels like I'm not going nowhere! I'm still in the same spot! Then...I felt something grab me by my arm squeezing it to where I can feel my spark beating in agony. I feel something forcing me to turn around I tried! Primus, I tried but what had me in his bloody energon hands was Megatron as he put his claws around my neck lifting me up in the air against the wall, I could feel the energon dripping down off his hands down onto my neck as I struggle to breathe, I pray Primus will save me, but he isn't here why hasn't he came yet? Why is he watching me struggle to break free from this monster? How can I change the war if I'm going to die in the hands of the dark lord himself who is my unwanted husband! How can I fight this! It's starting to get cold and darker I thought my life is going to end right here as I can feel my last tiny air coming I felt his claws loosen up as he put me gently and slowly back to the ground as his claw was still around my throat, I felt my body shiver as he gains closer to my face my eyes start to become waterier on what I know is about to happen. He looks into my eyes and all I saw in his eyes were all the bots I know back at home were laying in their own energon dead I began to sob and try to scramble away but he locked me in his arms looked me in the eyes smiled evilly and whisper in my ear "They are dead because you ran and now my task was easier thanks to you the truth is the king and queen do amazing together isn't that right Darbie? You are mine!" ' 

I woke up drenched in sweat heavily breathing tears rolling down my face grabbing my neck to make sure there wasn't any bot hands on me. I got up and look through my peek hole that I made when I was looking for a place to crash for the night.  I got up and walked around to see the blue skies the sun beaming down on the river that I stayed at for just the night I've been on the road for three days now. I've only slept maybe 7 days out of the couple months that I've been running from the autobots. I sat by the river watching the water going forward and the fishes are trying to swim upward fighting against the current. Why fight something you know it's impossible? Just like my nightmare how could I fight Megatron? Hes to powerful especially now that I know I am the primes weakness. I had no choice but to run away to be out of everyone's life. The sad part is..they come and look for me and the urge to just wave at them saying "I am here" is hard and it just pushes me further away from out of town to even out of state. It's been three months since the last encounter with them but now ever since I turned off my tracking device it's been easier to run. 

I heard some people walking on the trail for campers and I quickly hide. 

"How much longer is this walk? I'm not so sure if my legs can take it anymore!"

 I look at the couple who was hiking the trail. The guy turned around and started laughing and started to pull something out of his pocket. 

"Your legs can handle a few more steps missy and besides you're going to love the view! it'll be worth it!' 

She started huffing and puffing and she kept marching on behind him then he stopped, and she looked confused. I mean hell I was confused it was the cave that I fell asleep at where he stopped my spark sank. 'I hope I didn't leave anything in there for them to call someone then the next thing I'll know I will have them right back on my ass!' 

"Okay? Are you planning on killing me?"

he looked at her like she had two heads 

"No silly! Now take my hand..."

He gestured his hand to her, and she took it and locked hands with him. I sneaked up to see what his plan was when I got close the cave was lit up with blue crystals that brighten up their eyes and she was amazed. As she twirls around, she finds him down on one knee with a beautiful ring in a box waiting to be put on her finger and joyful cry of yes filled up the caves echo.  

As they lay there watching the twinkles of the blue crystals. I got curious myself and wonder what and how are these crystals? I heard something break and when I looked down it was the blue crystal that has fallen off of the ceiling when I kneeled down to it my sparked jumped its energon! My spark began to be sunk when I realized that this energon can be found on the screens of the decepticon warship and when the decepticons life status goes off the autobots go in on it too! I needed to run I needed to get back on the road but what about the new engaged couple? I stayed around till they finally left. I watched how they hold hands kiss as the fall breeze blows the leaves falling down making things beautiful and romantic...the memories of Optimus came flushing in for some reason and I didn't like that. 

I started my way out. I transform into my alto and begin my drive. The truth is just because I wasn't in my other form doesn't mean they couldn't spot me..I had bots in the sky looking for me too. I feel as if I am being followed right now. I looked up to see if anything was in the sky and there was, but I couldn't believe it. I sped up but he only went faster and followed my every turn. Then a sharp painful laser hit me and cause me to flip my alto. I transform back in started rolling into the woods and hitting every tree scrapping my back as I continually to roll and when I stopped rolling, I landed in a deep open hole. My eyes are blurry from the headache that I have from hitting my head off the tree and bushes my back screaming in pain as I lay on it barely moving. Things start to get dark my eyes begin to become heavy and harder to open I see the bot that shot the laser at me coming down and landing right in front of me. How can it be him? Hes supposed to be dead... He walks closer to me..struggling to keep my eyes open harder to fight...

"Darbie the queen of the decepticons we have finally gotten you!"

Before my eyes closed all I could hear was the second commander of the decepticon league...

Starscream?...