Olaf&Sven

They met. They fell in love. They dated. They broke up.

Relationships don't always last forever. There were always reasons for one to break up. In Olaf's case, there really wasn't any reason for Sven to break up with him. Sven had told him countless times that he was perfect. For so long that he actually believed it.

Then why? Why would he just get up one morning and say it was over. They had been together for six years. 6 bloody years and it was then he decided to break up?

There wasn't even any room for argument because the next day he was gone.

Olaf never understood. Every time he got home, the emptiness killed him. Every single time.

Standing in front of his mirror as he got prepared for work, he ran a hand through is short brown hair then adjusted the collar of his blue checkered shirt. He wore that with a not so tight black jeans which he only wore for presentations.

He kept it for those kind of days because the jeans gave him kind of hormone that attracted both the men and women in his office. Which also led to his brilliant ideas being used.

Olaf tucked in his shirt then smiled at his composed figure. Today was the day they were seeing the new boss and everyone had to look good for whoever it was. No one from his office could even guess how he would look like.

He picked up his brief case, did one last look at him self and when he was sure he looked hot, he left the house to his fabulous black Audi.

Olaf was the Managing Director who handled almost everything in the company. His roles were big and he knew just when the company went bankrupt. He had to call old costumers to ask if they would want more of their products but they all turned him down. This went on for a whole month and he was sure he was going to get fired. However, the old boss didn't even try to remove him but decided to sell the company.

It was a big move but everyone was right behind him. Bankruptcy isn't someone any company wants to be in.

Olaf smiled at receptionist and he smiled back. "How is your morning going, Kristoff?" He asked.

"Good. New boss would be here in a second. Cannot wait to meet him." He said then glanced at the revolving door. He grinned suddenly then said, "Well, would you look at that. There he is now."

Olaf turned to see a man coming out of a black Range Rover. He had dark brown hair that you could almost call black and he didn't dress like he was made of money. A simple dark blue shirt with a black jeans and a jacket. He had a scarf on and he held a Tim Horton coffee in one hand.

He stalked into the building and Olaf's heart shuddered when he saw clearly who he was.

Those green eyes, small nose, thin lips. It was all just there like how he had left him. Sure, he grew a little more hair on his face but who hasn't. Even Olaf had.

Olaf didn't want to think of the situation he was in because he would just explode into tears. Quickly, he turned and moved fast into the elevator that was gladly open.

Sighing when the door closed, he fell to the floor as his mind raced back to the break up scene. The scene played continuously that whole day. Even when the boss came to introduce himself, Olaf could only see him saying the few words that changed his life.

I think we should break up. I think we should break up. I think we should break up. I think we should break up. I think we should break up.

When Olaf got home that day, he cried because for the first time in a long time, he was in love again. And with the same man. Now that he thinks about it, he never really stopped.