Chapter 5

Life in this little town of Texas was pretty normal then again what other little southern United States town has giant alien robots from planet Cybertron? The Autobots and Decepticons had been gather several minicons and Star fragment jewels from their missions and now things were going well. The Droids had new allies Scavenger and Chainsaw two really tough transformers that were skilled in battle.

There was also a new Autobot and Decepticon ally named Reversal. Something about him bother the kids something seem off about him but there was something else but Noah couldn't put his finger on it. Diantha was plenty nervous about him too.

Then all that changed. Demolishor got knocked so silly during the battle Bluestreak couldn't call him for back up with the sword so Reversal came instead and they wound up in the Droid's base. Bluestreak got himself into trouble and Reversal betrayed us. Bluestreak stumbled back and told us what happened. He felt so ashamed.

No one held any anger or disappointment to him. Hannah came up to him. "Bluestreak I think the only one who has something against you to this is yourself," she told him.

Bluestreak smiled at her. "Your right, Hannah," Bluestreak said.

"Of course she is right stop being so hard on yourself everyone makes mistakes," Starscream told him.

The other Autobots and Decepticons agreed with them.

Then they went into battle and Bluestreak encountered Scavenger and then Chainsaw they avoided his attacks. Then Bluestreak went after Reversal and defeated him. Although they lost the minicon Scavenger and Chainsaw came up.

"Let them in," Optimus said.

"Hurry it up," Megatron said.

"We severed our ties with the Conquerdriods," Chainsaw said.

"Yes everything went according to plan," Scavenger said.

"Scavenger has been spying for the Autobots," Optimus said.

"And Chainsaw has been spying for the Decepticons," Megatron said.

Then the symbols appeared on their chests. "Wow-za," Cyclonus said.

"You both are really big," Side swipe said looking at Scavenger and Chainsaw.

"Side swipe," Hot shot said. "Sorry my little brother normally isn't so rude," he said.

"Yes we are," Scavenger said clearly not offended.

"Will I be big and strong warrior just like my big brother?" Side swipe asked.

"Well if you eat right, train and get enough rest chances are you will," Scavenger said.

Demolisher was pretty annoyed. "I know that things are hard now, but I can hardly believe Optimus and Megatron allowed those two cyber-rattlers Chainsaw and Scavenger into our ranks," Demolisher said. "I know they gave use more info on the Skyboom shield and several different relics but I still think they are not worth it and or have the right stuff," he said.

"Demolisher give them a chance before you jump to conclusions and that goes for you too Cliffjumper," Red alert said as Cliffjumper was about to open his mouth.

The battle against the droids began and things were getting rough. Optimus and Megatron were cornered to the ledge of a cliff. Maim and Cutter were about to finish them when Scavenger and Chainsaw appeared and saved Megatron and Optimus.

"Look Chainsaw saved Megatron and Scavenger saved Optimus," Lisa said.

"It must of been hard for Megatron and Optimus to put all their faith in Chainsaw and Scavenger like that," Noah said.

"Not really they are old friends with Optimus and Megatron they have known each other for a long time even though they started out as school rivals with them they discovered they were better as allies than enemies. Chainsaw fights with courage and honor as does Scavenger." Sawblade said.

"So they gave those minicons to Maim and Conquortrone," Noah said.

"Because they knew it was sacrifice they had to make," Red alert said.

The battle ended everything was back to normal and everyone started to trust the newest allies.