Chapter 6

There was a battle going on the Autobots and Decepticons were fighting to get the minicon and the star fragment jewel. Suddenly there was a shot and the minicon went flying through the air and a car came zooming up and transformed and caught the minicon. "Who is that?" Bluestreak asked.

"That's Blurr he can be a bit of a show off," Scavenger said.

The minicon revealed itself. "Hello Blurr," Optimus said. "glad that you are now part of the team," he said.

"I am thrilled to be here as you noticed," Blurr said. "So this little guy seems to want to hang around me," he said.

"He says his name is incerator and he wants you to be his partner," Hot shot said.

"I see," Blurr said.

"My name is Red alert," Red alert told him.

"I'm Hot shot," Hot shot said.

"I'm Jetfire," Jetfire said.

"The name is Cliffjumper," Cliffjumper said.

"I am Mirage," Mirage said.

"My name is Wheeljack," Wheeljack told him.

"I'm Starscream," Starscream said.

"I am Thundercracker," Thundercracker said.

"I'm Skywarp," Skywarp said.

"I am Bluestreak," Bluestreak said.

"I'm Cyclonus," Cyclonus said.

"I am Knockout," Knockout said.

"I'm Sawblade," Sawblade told him.

"I'm called Chainsaw," Chainsaw told him.

"Howdy my name is Demolishor," Demolishor said. Blurr then gave Demolishor a funny look. "What is it Buckaroo, you look a tech rooster who got it's feathers all ruffled." he said

"Really? Let me guess fella you came off a farm?" Blurr asked looking at him in a critical way.

"Yeah I raised on farm so what?" Demolisher said.

"I can't believe they allowed a large yokel like you into the army I am surprised that the quality of bots they recruit has dropped even for the Decepticons," Blurr said.

"Hey! That is really is really pal," Demolishor said.

"It's the truth you are good for nothing but farm chores, I bet you can't handle combat as well as other bots and cons," Blurr said and left Demolishor in rage. Then Demolishor stormed off.

Hannah decided to talk to Blurr. Blurr saw Hannah come up to him. "What do you want miss?" Blurr asked.

"You were really out of line with Demolishor," Hannah told him.

"All I did was tell him the truth," Blurr said.

"Blurr that was not the truth what you were doing was called discrimination, just because someone is from a farm doesn't mean they are an uneducated yokel who is good for nothing but farm work, and you were stereotyping," Hannah said. "Where on Cybertron do you come from?" she asked.

"From a very large city," Blurr said.

"How would you feel if I said you were nothing but rude, conceded, snappish, and full of hot air and attitude city fella," Hannah said.

"Hey!" Blurr said. "That's rude," he said.

"Hey that is what they say about those from big cities why are you so upset?" Hannah asked.

"Because it's not true," Blurr said.

"Well that's what you did to Demolishor," Hannah said.

"Well hearing you say that makes me angry and it's degrading," Blurr said.

"Maybe that's how Demolishor felt when you talked that way about people and bots who grow up on farms to him," Hannah said. "Just think about what I said to you," she told him and left.

Another minicon had been spotted.

"Looks like we are going into battle again," Megatron said.

They headed out to the area. The fight began and things were getting rough. Blurr soon found himself stuck and his rifle was out of reach. Then Demolishor came in and knocked the Conquerdriod back and freed Blurr and handed him his rifle.

"You look like a cyber puppy who just got his tail stepped on," Demolishor said.

Blurr then went into combat and started fighting again.

After the fight the minicon was safe and sound. Blurr came up to Demolishor. "Demolishor I owe you an apology, I was wrong to call you a yokel and say you were not capable in combat, I now see you are a perfectly capable warrior, I shouldn't have said those things to you," Blurr said.

"It's alright, apology accepted." Demolishor said.

"So friends?" Blurr asked.

"Friends," Demolishor said.