3)Hanging With Abigail & George

"Are you two ever gonna wake up?" Someone asks. I curl up closer to Joe, not wanting to wake up. "George, how the hell did you get inside my house?" Joe asks whoever it was. "That Joe, you will never know." We hear the bedroom door close, and the room goes silent.

"Bri, are you awake?" Joe asks me, but I stay silent. "Because I think you're awake Bri." He says, as he pulls me on top of him. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. "That just proves to me you're awake baby girl." A groan leaves my lips, but is muffled from my head being in Joe's neck. He chuckles before letting go of me. I roll off of him, but roll too far and I hit the floor.

"Ow." I moan. Joe starts laughing as he picks me up off the floor. "You falling down, exactly how we met." "You and Nelz were arguing about NBA teams." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. He immediantely puts his arms around my waist. "We were arguing about who was better, the Knicks or the Warriors." "Thats when you ran into me and I told you that the Hornets were a better team." "Now look at us." He leans down and kisses me.

"Are you guys almos- AHHHH! MY EYES!!!" Abigail screams. "MY EYES!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" She yells as she runs back downstairs. I remove myself from from Joe's grip and walk over to the closet. After I change my clothes, I walk out of the room, heading downstairs.

"Brittany Posey, you have mentally scarred my girlfriend. Why would you do that?" George jokingly says. "She should have knocked before entering the room!" I sit down on the couch as I say that. Not long after that, Joe comes downstairs. He sits down next to me and I put my feet in his lap. "What do you guys wanna do today?" "Lets go shopping." Abigail suggests. We all agreed on it, so we piled into the car and head towards the mall.

Abigail and I went to Academy Sports as the guys went to get food, not surprising. "I have a plan." I tell her as we walk inside Academy. "What is it?" We walk over to the NBA jerseys and I begin looking around. "Ah-ha!" I pull out a Cody Zeller jersey and Abigail's face lights up. "You're gonna get that for Joe, aren't you?" "Yep!" She looks around before pulling out two jerseys. "Should I get Stephen or Kevin?" "Stephen." She puts the Kevin Love jersey back, then we go looking around some more.

From: Panik Attack♥️⚾️
Kontos and I have 🍔&🍟. If you want some, you better come to the fountain now. 👀♥️U

To: Panik Attack♥️⚾️
On our way. 👀♥️U 2⃣

"The guys have food and are threatening to eat it all." Abigail and I both say at the same time. We pay for the jerseys and walk out of Academy before we start laughing. As soon as the guys see us, they give us weird looks. "Don't even wanna know why you are laughing." George says. We eat our burgers and fries before walking around the mall again.

After a long couple of hours, we decided it was time to leave, plus the mall was closing. I was curled up into Joe's side and he had his arm around my shoulder. George was giving Abigail a piggy-back ride and she was asleep on his back. "You tired Bri?" "Yeah." He kisses the top of my head, then I climb into the back seat next to a, still asleep, Abigail.

"Baby, wake up." I hear Joe whispering into my ear. Groggily, I walk into the house before laying down in the recliner. George and Abigail were asleep on the couch, and I was too lazy to lay in the floor. Joe sits down in the chair next to me and lays it back. He pulls me close to him and holds me tightly. "I love you Posey." "I love you too Panik."
--------------------------------------------

Long time no writing, lol. Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out, shouldn't take as long for the next one to come out though!!