Author's Note

Hi Everyone!

My name is Hara and I'm excited to bring this book to life for you all to read!

This is my first ever story and I'm really excited to share my vision with you all! I'm always open to any advice or little grammatical corrections as things get overlooked when I'm reading through my own work over and over again. Once again, this is my very first story so go easy on me :P

This story will involve mentions of firearms, violence, sex, and gore as this is a mafia-based story. Readers' discretion is advised.

As for publishing, I am coming up on a major exam soon so I will post a chapter or two to see how it plays out and will be hoping to update weekly after that. See more frequent posts around mid-September.

Despite the story being based on real geographical locations and cities, the names of characters, events, businesses, shops, and restaurants are all entirely fictional. I have not decided on the casting of the characters just yet so I will update once I get more into the story.

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy "Off the Books"

—----------------------------------

Copyright ©

2022 @CanadianSith

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced without the author's permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please DM if you have any questions or concerns regarding this book.