Ch. 2 first day

Y/N

Everyone looked so formal today,, especially on a Monday.

The minute my door shot open with a sound, I looked at what happened.

It was Chuuya.

"What do you want," I asked.

"That's not how you speak to your new executive dumbass," Chuuya smiled sarcastically.

"What," I asked.

"Mori assigned us a mission," Chuuya said in a serious tone as he went up to my desk looking at my computer. "Tf is that?"

"It's a dog, never seen one before?" I asked.

Chuuya looked stunned by what I was watching.

"It's work hours-" he said looking at me.

"Doesn't matter what do you want," I asked.

"Mori wants us to kill a bunch of people that has been secretly stealing intel from us," Chuuya said.

I agreed to come (not like I have a choice) and there was dead silence on the car. I was looking out the window and I could feel someone staring into my soul and judging.

I looked at him to confirm if he was staring at me. Turns out he was staring at the driver. And the driver was staring at me.

"Can you focus on the road, we want to get there safely," Chuuya said with a hint of madness.

As we arrived we looked around the warehouse for people. According to Mori, a lot of activities has been spotted there.

"See anything?" I asked.

"If I did, you would know," Chuuya said.

I rolled my eyes as I continued looking. A man suddenly popped out. I flinched a bit but kicked him in the face knocking him out.

I ran to Chuuya. Even though I worked in the ADA I was trained to fight but I never liked fighting. Even at the slightest movement I will flinch.

"Weak ass," Chuuya mumbled at me. He was stomping on a half dead man.

I told him to hurry up and finish because even though the mission felt like roughly 20 minutes, it was 4 PM.

I found another guy to fight with and he was a bit challenging to fight. He tried to punch me and only slightly hit my arm. I kicked him but missed and he punched me in the face. I did go backwards a bit and got mad that he punched my face. With all my might, I made his nose bleed by kicking his nose. Yay! I broke someone's nose. Been worse though. I finally ended him off with a final punch his face.

"Are you done?" Chuuya asked impatiently.

"Yes weirdo," I replied.

"Call me a weirdo again I dare you," he said.

"Weirdo."

He pinned me on the wall staring into my eyes and repeated his words. I started blushing a bit since his face was just practically almost touching mine. He realized what he was doing and retracted slowly and walked towards the car.

I stuck my tongue out at him while he wasn't looking, but I'm guessing he saw me in the reflection.

The car ride back was silent, nothing much happened. The driver even felt awkward. I sat on the car feeling tense about what just happened.

When I went home that night I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. That last thing I wanted to see was Chuuya because of how embarrassed I was.

There was a knock at my door.

I reluctantly got up to open the door.

Chuuya.

"The fuck are you doing here," I asked tensed up. "It's two in the morning."

"Doesn't explain why you're still awake," he said.

"What do you want," I asked.

"I figured since you've turned 21 just today, we should celebrate," Chuuya replied holding up red wine.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I don't, I just assumed," Chuuya said coming in.

Well I did indeed turn 21 today, might as well celebrate...

Chuuya sat down pouring wine into cups he brought over and started drinking.

"Didn't even wait for me?" I mumbled incoherently.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

...

Chuuya became drunk at 2:30 AM and refused to go home.

"Get up dipshit," I said trying to convince him to go home.

"Noooooooooooo..I wanna stay here.." he said.

"ITS 2 AM GINGER."

"mmmm."

You decided to get Chuuya a glass of cold water.
You turned around to give it to him.

His head was resting on your shoulder.

You were a woman that was too stunned to speak.

You then proceeded to drag Chuuya to your room and had him sleep there.

You tried to walk but you tripped..backwards.

You looked back and saw Chuuya tugging on your shirt.

"God, this idiot made me hit my head," I said.

Chuuya pulled me on the bed hugging me.

"You're too fucking drunk and it's late let me go Chuuya," I said.

That only resulted in him to hug me tighter.

You lost it there, you started blushing like heck.

You tried to sleep but feeling him hug you tightly made you stay up for a while. You fell asleep around 4 AM.

Words: 845

Sorry it's kind of short 💀