26

Jennie counting the money she received after cakes was sold. "Where is kai? Bakit hindi niya hinintay yung para sakaniya?" Tanong niya.

"he doesn't need money, but I give him a money from me"

"Why?"

"Wala lang. Let's eat? It's already lunch time" Sabi ko sakaniya and didn't react. "Okay, let's eat" Umalis kami at kumain kami in our favorite restaurant.

"What do you want? I will pay" She said.

"I thought you are going to earn your money? Love, ako na"

"It's my first time to treat you"

"Sige, I will let you" she was the one who treat me and I ordered a food that is not expensive. Ayaw ko kasing maubos yung pera niya but she buy a lot of foods. I just let her and she saved the left money to her pocket.

"I will take a picture because you treat me" sabi ko and I took a picture of her.

"Mom is calling me" she excused herself from me and she answered the call. Naghintay ako sakaniya and while looking at her picture bigla naman nag text na number lang.

"How's my play?" Sabi sa text and I don't know what's the meaning of that text.

"Who tf r u?"

Reply ko at hindi pa nakakalipas ng ilang minutes, nag reply kaagad yung nag text sa akin.

"Talaga ba lisa? So, you deleted my number?"

I don't who is this pero malakas ang loob ko na si somi 'to.

"I don't have time to make fun with you, somi. Kung meron ka mab binabalak, stop it already bago pa ako ang gumawa ng binabalak mo"

I replied.

"Let's see, lisa" She replied again. I turned off my phone when my girlfriend came.

Gusto kong sabihin sakaniya but I don't want her to think about it pero ayaw kong magsinungaling sakaniya.

"I'm so hungry" She said while pouting.

"Just wait for a minute, alam kong malapit na din yung order natin" She rest her head on the table and I stroke her hair.

"Are you tired? Gusto mo bang umuwi na sa bahay niyo after this?" Tanong ko sakaniya. "Yeah, I want to get rest. But, I want to be with you whole day"