Judge Mark Frankel

Mark Frankel owns and runs Frankel ADR, LLC. He is also the firm's leading lawyer. He has been a judge and an attorney for a long time, and now he is starting his own business to offer ADR services everywhere, even online.

Mark Frankel knew from a young age that his job was to help people. He didn't want to waste any time, so he started practicing law as soon as he got his J.D. from U.W. Law School in 1973. During law school, he worked as a clerk for U.S. District Judge James E. Doyle. After graduating from law school, he started his law firm with two other people. They called it Frankel, Langhammer, and Pines.

The youngest judge in Wisconsin who has been elected

Mark Frankel did his job at Frankel, Langhammer & Pines with ease, and many people noticed. People took notice of how hard he worked for his clients and the community. Frankel was the youngest judge in Wisconsin history when he was elected to the Dane County Circuit Court. He had only been out of school for six years. Mark has since left that job, but he still works for the people of Wisconsin as a reserve judge for the state.

Frankel would be Wisconsin's most creative judge for the next 20 years. His strong reputation came from the many firsts he made in the courtroom and how different cases were settled. At the time, judicial mediation was not very common or well-known in Wisconsin. However, the mark was known for giving litigants the chance to resolve smaller disputes without going to court or spending a lot of money on it. This made it possible for people who wanted to keep their money and peace of mind to settle out of court without their business being made public.