Swing: Lip tease

That scene was so amazing and so erotic, I just couldn't help but drown deeper into her, into her kiss. Miyawaki san, the hottest girl in my school was dating me. And most important she was kissing me! The scene I always dreamed for. She began with her teeth biting my lower lip and I let out a sound which I don't regret, it just made the whole thing more sensual. In the spring park she still sitting on the swing and me still on her lap. I moved my butts a little to adjust my sitting position, only when I saw her intense eyes in deep 'Grey', I realized that I really did cause her something when I did that. oopsie. I don't regret this either lol. So I did it more. Then she showed me the look as if saying 'lemme tell you who's the mama here'. I only became more excited and the atmosphere was even more erotic than ever. She bit my lips once again and began kissing me fervidly. I knew she would enter inside me after that, so why not reverse it- I thought in my naughty mind. I started taking over, entering my tongue but lo and behold! She's such a dominant queen; Her tongue defeated mine and then she began her tongue work for obvious. I was really surprised. I'd make a little moan like, "Mmmhh... S-Sakuu..." My buttocks jerked a little only to earn more of her hot lips. Her lips moved lustfully over mine. I was enjoying every bit of it...

This should never end actually.