🏍️--School Trip

It was turning out to be a relatively peaceful and quiet tuesday afternoon in the shop,
Yusei was working with Bruno on a repair for a friend while Jack was taking a walk, which Crow had said he saw the other go to Carly's apartment while he'd been doing deliveries.

The blonde could try to be a pompous diva all he likes about it but the entire team already knew they were going out.
Hell, Carly came to Akiza for help regarding outfits and to Crow and Yusei for any details of what Jack likes. So even she knew that they knew about her and Jack's relationship.
Though it was still amusing to see Jack come up with excuses.
Last time he had 'forgotten to feed his cat'; he'd never even owned a pet.

On the other hand, Akiza went to grab some drinks and snacks for them as she wanted to study for a missed test upstairs and would thus need the energy for that. As for the twins...

He could feel the mark of the Crimson dragon letting out a soft warmth, similar to a hum.

They all knew what that feeling meant and what triggered it: by thinking of another Signer. Though they had to interpret it a little more than just that by the warmth and glow: It would indicate how close they were as well as their emotional state. The soft feeling and orange glow meant that they were safe/ happy while an increasingly steady/ bright glow indicated that they were getting closer to one's own location. Red meant danger/ request for help.

It was like a GPS and homing beacon, with both parties being aware when someone checked up on them. Leo and Luna said they actually used it pretty often as it helped them keep track of each other and, well, helped them make sure they were all OK and not alone.

Not dead.

After everything that went on and they'd endured it made sense to relish in that feeling. Yusei was sure everyone had used it for that at least twice, if only to console themselves after a nightmare from their battles...

His orange dragon head became as hot as a bonfire, warmth radiating from it through every artery of his body, and he heard two pairs of footsteps coming closer rapidly. He turned to look at the door just as the door handle twisted it open.

Sure enough, Leo came through first, hollering through the previously quiet atmosphere with a greeting even though he seemed to be out of breath, Luna trailing right behind him with a little more reservation and calm to her appearance.
It was funny, the contrast between them was mirrored in a distinctive feeling for their presence as well. If Leo was to be described as a jumping and exploding firework then Luna was a calming and whooshing river.

After they made eyecontact with each other the almost thrumming burn died down; Leo and Luna looked at him. Just like him, they had felt his presence envelop them, surrounding them as though he was physically there to pet them on the bead. When they had previously asked each other what their 'auras' felt like through the bond Yusei was... how to describe it best?
A star? No... Too simple.
A nebula.. yes, that's it! He could protect them in the dark, hide in it or guide them through it.
His presence was like a calming blanket for them.

"Needed something or rollcall?" Luna inquired with a relaxed smile, coming closer with her head tilted in curiosity and hands clasped behind her back, looking at what he was working on over his shoulder.

"Rollcall. Though you seem very excited about something."
He answered, glancing at Leo who was still bouncing on the floor, jumping off the last steps with a thud.

The phantom firework that had been next to him minutes prior coming from his mark had basically been cackling, letting out a multitude of sparks so bright and intense that he had to stop working on his job to prevent anything from catching fire. Though, even then, Luna's aura could always put it out quickly. She was the one who'd reigned in Leo for most of their life after all, and her brother wouldn't ever want to hurt her, so his aura would subside when necessary.