one

i

i.

 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

"I SWEAR STEFANY, THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT. I cancelled a hair appointment for you." Estrella huffed out as she walked inside the salvatore mansion.

She locked eyes with a familiar woman- the one who kidnapped her sister. Stefan quickly extended his hand out to block her from charging her.

"I'm not here to fight. There's something important you need to know." The woman informed.

They moved the "important" conversation to the living room. Estrella leaned back into the couch, twirling her brunette hair with boredom.

"Okay you have to understand, I only know what i've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true or what's not true."

Estrella learned that her name was Rose, and she'd been on the run from someone evil for hundreds of years.

That sucked.

"But Klaus I know is real." Rose spoke determined.

"Who is he?" Elena questioned confusedly.

Damon glanced over to her with his piercing eyes. "One of the originals. He's a legend."

Estrella only met one of the originals which was Elijah, she didn't really know anything about him because he's well... dead.

"He's one of the first generation of vampires." His brother added on.

"Like Elijah."

"Ding ding ding, and the winner is you Elena." Estrella muttered sarcastically. "How does this effect me again?"