Chapter 8

excuse grammar mistakes

Chapter 29

Grant POV

so far all we know is that Madison was taken by a rogue. we cant ask lily what happened, shes doesnt remember. im getting angrier by the second. its been three days since they took my mate. im getting tired. my body is breaking down but i cant stop now.

im headed toward my south border, im going to cross, with out warning. im going to find her.

Maddy POV

Ive decided, if grant doesnt get me in the next week, ill marry him. i dont want to carry his heir, but what am i suppose to do. get raped everyday? no, im not. i guess its all up to grant now.

Caleb has moved me to a new room, again. this time, i think its his room. it has a window, thankfully. last night he came back and moved me here.

a few minutes of sitting doing nothing he comes in.

"have you thought about it, babe? " he ask sitting, bringing me to his lap. he kisses my cheek.

"yes " i say.

"ill marry you " i say.

he goes wide eyed.

"really? " he ask.

"yes, but under two conditions " i say biting my lip.

"what are they " he says squeezing me tighter.

"one, well marry in two weeks, two: we cant... make love?..... until after the wedding." i say, a little hesitant by my word choice.

"okay " he whispers, and sighs.

"thank you, thank you " i say and kiss his cheek.

he turns my head and kisses me. his chaped lips moving against mine. he moans as he caresses my body. he pulls back after a few seconds. he puts me in bed and slides in beside me. covering us in a blanket he pulls me to him. he wraps his arm around me tightly. soon i hear his breathing even out. i start crying. how could i agree to such a thing? I love Grant. i want to marry him. not this stupid rogue.

Grant POV.

approaching an abandened pack house i see a man standing at the door. theres not a pack around here, so i know its rogues. i link my men to meet me here. and they should show up in a few minutes. i sense them beside me and i sprint toward the house..

go i yell through the link.

i attack the man at the door and barge in more guards run toward me but my rage over takes me killing them all instantly. i feel her presence here. i head up the steps. i smash everydoor, on every floor. i kill anyone i see, not even caring. theres only one door left. i break it open. Madison is chained to a bed. no one else is in the room. i run toward her i rip the silver, it doesnt even burn me. she gasp and crys.

"im sorry, thank you. i love you so much. im so sorry." she sobs out.

"shh " i try to comfort her.

i carry her out the room and down the stairs and out the door. i start jogging toward my pack.

take care of this, i have her i link to my men.

i speed up as she tightens her grip on me. i reach the house in no time. i carry her to our room, i lay her down. linking the doctor. i lay beside her and hold her to me. i inhale her scent, it calming the anger building in me. i breath it in, in heavy intakes. she suddently kisses me. but pulls back before i could respond.