Extra

another update, please vote and comment.

Maddy POV

i woke to no one near me. grants scent was faint. i wonder where he went. i get up and follow his oh so delicious smell. i get to the front door of the pack house.

i find myself standing in front of grants office. i debate with myself whether or not to open the door and go in. finally, i slowly turn the handle and open the door. Grants on the ground, his head in his hands, crying? seeing him like this .....wow. and the room.... i walk up behind him and kneel, wrapping my arms around him. he stands, bringing me with him. he turns around. and brings me to him. i inhale his scent. but what i really want to know is why was he crying.

our previous words were forgotten as he kisses me. an eager, longing kiss.

he feels guilty i know. i cant exactly feel it, but i can tell by his eyes. they show love and guilt.

after that little spell i dont return to the doctor. i go to our room i lay down and grant lays beside me. the second hes fully laying i push my body flush against his. every inch of me touching him. its been so long since ive been with him. and i just want to be with my mate.

Grant POV.

having her body against me.it makes my wolf go crazy. hes been talking to her wolf and im glad. she has her wolf back and im nervous. im nervous because. she was wolflless when we mated. meaning she could still go into heat. shes already hurt and if my wolf took over, she would really need a wheelchair.

she really needs to be in the docs. office but i dont want her to go. i want it to be just all a big dream.a drean where i wouldnt be such a horrible mate. im getting weak. i couldnt even protect the most important thing in my life. and a family. how would i protect my pups. my hier. i mean. come on. im trying to protect my mate, and i failed. i would definitely fail, having pups to take care of too. a pack can take care of themselves. but pups. they will be babies. children learning, they wont know how to defend them selves. all this and more go through my mind as i wrap my arms around Madison and fall asleep.

i wake from my relieving sleep. i look at her face. i just love looking at her, shes so gorgeous. a few cuts are healing on her forehead. i kiss them each, waking her.

"i didnt mean to wake you " i whisper and kiss her forehead again.

"its okay. i think i need to get back to the doctor. before he gets mad " she says smiling at first.

"ill take you " i get up and pick her up bridle style. she giggles and kisses my neck...oh gosh

we reach the room in no time. i lay her down and take my seat beside the bed. a few minutes later the doctor comes in.

"Alpha, luna " he nods.

"we got the results back. She will be fine. but i would like to talk to her alone if you dont mind, Alpha " he says and nods. i look at madison.

"its okay, go " she says.i sigh and get up and leave.

I stay at the door. Awaiting for someone to let me back in.

Maddy POV

"its okay, go " i tell grant.

i asked the doctor. about the baby and he said he would get the results. i dont want grant to know so i asked for it to be private.

"so while you were here the baby died and we removed it one day while the alpha was gone. it seens that the baby woke your wolf. it did so,because the baby was powerful , not enough to survive your condition, but enough to awake her. it was indead the alphas heir" he says with a sad face.my eyes widen. the baby was grants and i let it die. if only i stayed awake. we could have a family. his heir. i just cry and sob. the doctor leaves. and grant replaces where he was.

"Baby please tell me whats wrong " uhh baby. he said the word. it makes me cry even more.

"im sorry. its all my fault " i sob out

"nothings your fault, " he says.

"yes it is. because of me. our baby died, because of me. your heir died, because of me, our pup died. because of me, we cant start a family . im so weak." i yell, sob.

"its okay. its not your fault.you couldnt do anything. well have pups, ill have my heir, someday. its okay." he says hugging me. i stop crying after a few minutes. having grant calmed me.
, '"::",**"%-((:'- ,,,,, '''-----&**&%*-+//

The doctor realeased me that day. i walked around and greeted many people. i havent seen grant in a while. im getting worried. i walk back to his office. its fixed.but no grant. i walk to our room, no grant. i go to the kitchen ,no grant. back yard, no grant. hes not here. where did he go?

thanks for reading... i have a question... has she been introduced to the pack yet?
.

.

.

vommet, cote.

-DyM