Chapter 1

I'm a 18 year old named Brenda and I just got out of school. I just moved out of my parents house a couple of months ago. I really wanted to be an independent person so i found a job to earn some money to pay for my house. I really didn't like living alone it was so boring not to talk to anyone. Today was my first day of work i was really excited to earn money for myself. I got ready for work this morning and walked down stairs for breakfast. Then I got in my car and drove to work. I was just arriving to my first day of work and I'm working at a mall. "Hello" I say to the girl standing behind the counter. "Hi may I help you" she says. "Yes I'm here for the new job" I reply. "Oh here" she hands me a name tag with my name on it.

"Thanks" I say. "You can start by fixing the clothes in the back". "Ok" I smile at her. I go to the back to fix the clothes and there are not many people in here. Then I fix all the clothes on the hangers so that they look nice. When I finish I sit on a bench at the corner of the shop and text my friend Ivy. I wanted to tell her how my first day of work was going. I texted her for a while. Some one tapped my shoulder and I turn around and see a really attractive guy. Brown curly hair and a lip ring. I didn't know what he wanted so I just asked him. "Can I help you?" I ask smiling at him. He said "Yes can you help me find a nice shirt for a party tonight". "Sure" I say walking torward the men asile.

I wasn't sure what type of style of clothing he liked so I just kept looking through the stakes of clothes. I pick out a blue shirt "Do you like this one" I say. He laughs and says "Yeah sure". I suddenly realize it has a race car on it. I felt a little embarrassed. "You have a really bad taste in clothes" he laughes. He continues looking at the clothes and he finds a blue and black one. "That ones nice " I say. "Yes it is " he laughs. His laugh was so cute and his eyes were so nice I couldn't stop staring at him. "What's your name" I ask akwardly trying to not make eye contact with him. "Luke...Luke Brooks" he smiles and holds his hand out for me to shake it. I shake his hand and he says "You must be Brenda" obviously reading my name tag. "How did you know" I say sarcastically. He smiles and says "I read your name tag".

Every time we made eye contact i felt my heart melt. He was just so perfect. I had never seen someone like him before. I felt so akward I didn't have anything to say. "Do you want to got to a party to night" Luke asks breaking the akward silence. "What time" I ask. "At eight" he winks. I suddenly feel my cheeks blush. I didn't know whether to say yes or no. He was like a complete stranger I met like 10 minutes ago. I felt akward because he was staring at me waiting for an answer. "Ok I'll be there" I say smiling at him. "I'll pick you up at eight then" he smirks. I feel my blush again at the fact that he wanted to pick me up. "Ok then" I say."What's your number" he asks staring into my eyes. I didn't want to make eye contact with him so I just looked at my phone and gave him my number. "Ok I'll call you later" he says saving me as one of his contacts. He goes to the front desk to pay for his shirt. I went to the back to fix the clothes as he walks out I waved at him. "I'll see you at eight babe" he waved. I blush and say "Bye" I say as he walks out waving at me.