Chapter 3

Luke grabbed my hand and walked me to the drinks. Luke handed me a bottle of beer and i opened it. I didn't really like to drink so I just took a sip. We continued to walk through the party. It was getting really crowded. There was a lot of drunk people here. Beau looked really drunk he was throwing up everywhere.

The party was really fun but it was getting really late. "I have to go" I said to Luke. "No stay a little while longer" he insisted. "Ok" I smiled. We walked to the table where all of Luke's friends were. "You guys want to play dare or dare" Jai smiled. "Sure" Luke said. "Brenda dare or dare" Jai smiled. "Dare" I said obviously the only thing I could chose.

" I dare you to take off a piece of clothing " he smirked. I felt everyone stare at me waiting. I started zipping down the zipper on the back of my dress. " You don't have to do it if you want" Jai smiled. It was too late I had already took it off half ways revealing my strapless bra. Luke was staring at me like I was crazy and everyone else was staring too. I took off the dress.

" You have to leave it off the whole game " Luke smirked. I blushed at the fact that I saw him checking me out. " Dare or dare " I said to Luke. " Dare " he smiled. " I dare you to take off all your clothes " I smile. " Alright " he smirks. He started taking his shirt off then his jeans. "Underwear too" I laughed. He pulled down his underwear and covered himself with a pillow. Everyone was laughing even I was too. I didn't think he would actually do it.

After the game we put our clothes back on and it was already 1 in the morning. There was still some people here and me and Luke went for a walk. We walked half way down the street from the party. We sat on the sidewalk. " So did you like the party " he smiled. "Yeah it was pretty fun" I laughed. I really liked him so much already and we've only met like 3 days ago. His smile was so adorable I just wanted to spend more time with him.

He lifted my chin so that I was facing him. He kissed me softly on the lips. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know he liked me like this. He continued to kiss me slowly and I kissed him back. His lip ring was cold against my lips it felt good. It was getting really late. I pulled away from Luke. "What's wrong" he said. "It's getting really late I have to go home" I said. "You can stay at my place " he smirked. I blushed every time he did that.

"Ok fine " I smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back to the party. We walked in and there was still some people here and they really drunk. We walked up stairs to his room. I sat down on the corner of his bed. "Here" he said tossing me one of his shirts.

He walked in the bathroom so I took off my dress and put on his shirt. I took off my heels and put them in the corner of his bed. I put my hair in a pony tail and got in his bed. Luke walked out of the restroom and took off his shirt to change.

I think he saw me staring at him. He took off his jeans and laid down next to me. I face the other way and got comfortable. He faced the same direction I was facing and grabbed my waist. I couldn't move so I just fell asleep.