Chapter 7

I walked up stairs with the bowl of popcorn. I layed down next to Luke and put the bowl on the bed. We shared the popcorn. The movie was half way over. I didn't really like scary movies because i get scared fast. I just ate popcorn. Luke stared at me. "Save some for me" Luke laughed. "Sorry " I smiled. After the movie was almost done
I got us drinks. "Here " I said giving Luke a soda. "Thanks" Luke said. I drank some of my soda and watched the movie. It was getting really late for Luke to be at my house at this time. He got up to go to the restroom. I got up and fixed the bed sheets. They were very messy. I went to fix my hair in messy bun. I layed down and watched the movie. Luke came out of the restroom and he layed down. Luke stared at me. I think he noticed the hickey he gave me. I covered my neck with my hair.

"What are you doing" Luke smirked. "Fixing my hair" I said. "But it's fine you don't have anything" he smiled. "Then why are you looking at me" I said. "You're beautiful" he smirked. I blushed and looked down. He picked up my chin so that I was facing him. He bit his lip and kissed me and I kissed back. He layed on top of me slowly kissing me softly. His lips were warm against mine. I couldn't believe we were making out again. He bit my lip. Lip bitting was my weakness. I kissed him roughly and he kissed me back. I let him take over my body.

He made me feel good every time we kissed. He kissed my neck and he opened his eyes. He noticed the hickey. "Did I give u this" he whispered in my ear. "I don't know did you" I whispered laying on top of him. I liked the way Luke kissed me. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. He layed me down against the bed and kissed my neck. I loved the way his lips felt against mine. I felt Luke's hands feeling my body. He grabbed my shirt pulling it off and tossing it on the floor.

I continued to kiss him. Luke pulled away. He pulled off his shirt and kissed me back. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled down my jeans. He threw them on the floor. I unbuttoned his pants and he took them off. I couldn't believe this was happening. Luke looked so hot. I kissed his neck leaving him a hickey. He kissed me softly. "I really like you" Luke whispered. "I like you too" I replied.

"Shh" he groans as he moves his lips slowly down my neck, nibbling at the skin. I moan as he comes back to the lips. His touch was so warm I feel my body heat up with his touch. As he moves to my neck again I feel the coldness of his lip ring. I grabbed his curls and pull him closer. His head is sweaty and hot just like my body. "Can I" Luke winks twirling my bra strap. "Go for it" I whisper.

He unclipped my bra and chucked it on the floor. He did it so fast that I wondered with how many other girls he has been with. I tried no to think of it though. He kissed me softly sending electricity through my body. He thrusted his body against mine. I kissed his neck leading back to his lips. "You're hot" he whispers. "You're not so bad your self" I say jokingly. I run my hand down his chest.

He kissed me slowly. I flick the band of his boxers and rub my hands against his thighs. I see his face light up in pleasure. I kiss his neck leading back to his plump lips. "It's getting late " I whispered in his ear. "Yeah it is" Luke winked. He was so hot his body was so perfect. I wanted to be with him all night. He kissed me softly and pulled away. "I should come more often" he winked. I blushed. "More often?" I questioned. "Yeah know that your my girlfriend" he smirked. Was this really happening. I was so happy

Vote and comment ideas pls sorry I haven't updated in 3 months.