Chapter 2

*smut warning*
================================================================================

your POV

I woke up the next morning and was really hyped for the party tonight. Today I haven't had training with Nat and Yelena because I found out that they never train at the day after the weekly movie night. Yesterday the movie night was really nice but I can't get Natasha out off my head. Since the tour she gave me, when I arrived I can't stop thinking about her. Anyways.

I took a shower, changed in something more comfortable and walked down into the kitchen. I sat at the table and heard Kate and Yelena talking about the party tonight. They recognized me and asked what I'm going to wear tonight and I answered "Actually I don't know. I don't have anything." Kate looked at me and said with excitement in her voice "That is great! Yelena and I don't have anything either, so would you like to go shopping with us?" I nodded my head and we three walked to my dad.

I looked at him with puppy eyes and said "Dad! Could we three please have some money. We are going to go shopping because we don't have anything for the party tonight." He sighed and slides his credit card over to me. I thanked him with a smile and turned around. "I told you that it was going to work!" I said to Yelena and Kate and they just laughed.

We drove to a good shop and walked in. We instantly saw some beautiful dresses and tried them on. Two hours and a lot of money later, we finally all got something to wear and we drove back.

It was already late, so we decided to start getting dressed. We all walked into our rooms and put on the dresses and some make-up. I don't really like a lot of make up, so I did a natural look. I was ready and walked into Yelena's room because she told me so. Kate was also there and we looked at each other. We all looked totally stunning.

The party already started and we three walked down together. There were a lot of people. So typical for Tony. We walked over to the bar and grabbed a drink. We drank it and Yelena and Kate went to the dance floor and danced with some strangers. I was still sitting at the bar because I don't like dancing very much. After some minutes of just sitting alone at the bar and drinking a second cocktail, Nat sat down beside me.

"What are you doing here little Stark? This is YOUR party and you are sitting here and drinking by your own?" she asked me. I just responded with "I actually don't like parties really much, so I'm always just sitting and drinking. Alone." Nat nodded her head and ordered a drink. She sighed and said "Well then, I think I'm going to spend you some company. I don't want you sitting here by your own." I smiled a bit because it felt like she cared about me. Even though I know she doesn't.

After hours of drinking and laughing with her, we were really drunk. We both couldn't even think clear anymore and suddenly Nat talked to me in a flirty way. She started flirting with me and I was to dumb to recognize that it was only the alcohol.

Nat suddenly lend closer and closer and I could feel her breath on my lips. I looked down at her lips and then back in her eyes. She smirked a bit and kissed me. I kissed her back and it suddenly became a quick make out session. She pulled away and said with a smirk on her lips "Let's finish this in my room." I returned her smirk and we both walked up, into her room.

I walked in and she locked the door behind me. She turned back to me and pressed her lips against mine. We stumbled over to her bed and she pushed me on it. I lay on my back and she crawled on top of me. While we two were making out, we both got undressed.

Nat kissed my neck up and down, without leaving marks. She then started kissing my inner tight and I was already getting wetter and wetter. She kissed my whole body back up and landed on my lips again. While she deepened the kiss, she pushed one finger into my already really wet center. I moaned at this lightly and bit my bottom lip. She smiled at my light moan and when I got used to her one finger, she pushed a second one in it and increased her speed.