A oneshot! Pt. 2

Valentines Day pt.2

Larry's POV

A few hours later... I was still on my bed looking at my phone. I checked the time it was 3:55 I should go back downstairs should I? I thought to myself. I got up and walked back downstairs, I was a little thirsty so I wanted to get a drink. As I walked to kitchen to get a beer I looked out of the window, As I looked outside I saw Shrignold sitting on the grass.

 I remembered that I wanted to talk to him, as I grabbed my beer I went outside to talk to Shrignold. As I walked towards him I noticed something, he was still holding the paper hearts from earlier. When I walked closer I saw that he was crying too. "Hey Shrignold are you okay?" I said worried.

"I-I'm fine" Shrignold said wiping his tears. I sat down next to him. "Why are you crying?" I said trying to figure out what's going on. "I-It's nothing" Shrignold said looking the other way. "Shrignold.. you can tell me anything." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. Shrignold sighed "I-It's just I took so long to make these and nobody cares." He said looking at the paper hearts. "Well I like them!" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Well of course you do, your the only one here that actually cares about me." Shrignold said tearing up again. "Shrignold people do care about you a lot!" I said. "I wished." Shrignold said wiping his tears again. "I just wanted to do something nice, but still no one cares except you." Shrignold said as tears dripped from his eyes.

 "I k-knew you guys didn't like when I ramble about love so I tried something else to still share my love but nooo they still have to ignore me and talk to me like I'm some idio-" I hugged Shrignold as hard as I can. Shrignold blushed.  "Shrignold everybody cares about you especially me." I said still hugging him."I-I." Shrignold said not knowing what to say.

"Please understand that everybody cares about you." I said hugging him. "O-Okay I understand." Shrignold said wiping his tears. I let go of Shrignold as I smiled at him. "Here let's get up from the grass." I said getting up from the ground, I pulled my hand out to help Shrignold up. "T-Thank you for listing to me." Shrignold said as I helped him up. "You can talk to me anytime." I said smiling at him. 

Shrignold blushed a little "Here let go back inside." I said insisting. "O-Okay." Shrignold said. As we went back inside I felt Shrignold held my hand...

The End

(Btw I'm gonna do the other oneshot tomorrow)