Leaving

Authors POV:

Time skip to you and Macaque making it to flower fruit mountain.

You and Macaque walked to the temple were Mie, MK, and King was Mie ran to you and gave you a hug "Oh I was so worried" she said cheerfully "You" she shot her head to Macaque "Mie!" You said she did the *I got my eye on you* gesture to him.

You say King and Macaque shooting glares at each other "Alright so how's this sapo's to go" you asked looking at King he broke eye contact with Macaque and looked over at you "MK went to fach Ashlie they should be back by no-" out of now were MK cam from the forest "Y/N!!" He shouted falling but getting back up again running to you.

You opened your arms to in bras MK, a woman came from the forest after, you and MK's hug ended you look to the woman an she was beautiful she wisent what you were expecting to look like.

She's tall, her hair was long a ruby color hair and at the end was an orange yellow color, her skin was brown with orange stripes. Her clothes were a tight black sleeveless shirt over it was a large purple shirt with one sleeve on her left, leaving her right exposed showing the stripes. Her bottoms was a gray skirt with a cut in the side exposing her right leg. Here accessories were blue beds she wore on both resets and a tigers like tail.

Ashley stood next to Wukong dusting herself off then looked at me "Well let's get this started" she said rubbing her heads together.

Y/n's POV:

Ashley took one of the beeds from her braslet and threw it to the ground like a smoke bom, smoke blinded me and when I got my eyesight back it was dark like I was in a void.

I looked around trying to see if I can spot anything or anyone "I never thought he would change" I trend around to see Ashley "It's been 37 years since I seen something change in him, and it's all cuz of you" she smiled at me "Is he going back to the box?" I asked holding my arms.

Ashley shook her head no and then moved her head to make the box appear "I could keep him in the box for another year but" she looked at me and walked closer handing me the box "The decision is your's y/n" she said backing off.

I look at the box then at her "Really are you sure?" I asked narves at my own choice Ashley softly smiled and lightly nodded her head. I took a deep breath before answering "Alright I made my decision" I said confidently her soft smile widened.

She walked to me to where we were inches away she put her hands on the box and closed her eyes I did the same "Use your time wisely and keep your head up" was the last thing I heard  .   .   .   .

Some hours passed and I woke up "I'm in my bed" I thought for a moment till shooting up "Macaque!!?" I said "Shhhhhh" I heard someone shush me I looked over to see Macaque "Macaque!" I shouted again landing on him "Gez kid get a hold of yourself" he said raping an arm around me "Thanks for not sending me back" he said petting my head"How could I" I said smiling in to his chest.

(That's the end from the last book.

Ashley is a person I added out of boredom she might cause so drama . . . . . It depends on how this all plays out.)