chapter 1

"mx it's time to wake up"
i awake to my butler trying to get me up. i sigh in response then i sit up. my butler dave is sitting on the side of my bed.

"ah good morning mx" dave said. i noticed something in his hand.

"dave...what's in your hand." i state

"oh yes! it's an invitation to a party at the phantomive mansion!" he said in delight.

"when is it?" i asked. his grin grew wider.

"tonight! come on mx, you must get ready. it's already the afternoon for heavens sake" he said pulling me up and opening my closet where many beautiful outfits.

"which one would you desire. oh this one looks gorgeous. or perhaps this one?" he said pulling each other off of the rack and showing them.

"you seem really excited about this" i state. to groggy to decide on an outfit.

"it's the phantomhives mx. there's no reason not to be excited" he grins handing me one of the outfits.

"try this on" he says as he hands it to me. i nod while we walked out the room and i get changed.

(if dress)

(if tux)

after i finish i walk out the room

after i finish i walk out the room. dave's face lights up in glee

"you look stunning mx" he says taking my hand and taking me to the carriage.  i sigh. not excited for the long night.