what we thought was a normal day

Marissa pov

My sister and I were walking home from school with a few of our friends and we were talking about graduating from school and all that we were going to do for the summer as we were talking about how excited we were both our friends stopped and slightly turned to us " jeez so anxious it makes you cry"they started to say Estella and I looked at each other and noticed tears. We quickly wiped them and mumbled that we had something in our eyes. We came up to our house and stopped "this is our stop we'll see you guys again after graduating". As we were walking up the steps to the temple's entrance we saw our brothers we playfully bantered and then went up the steps the rest of the way . "Hi dad" we said in unison as we passed him . Our mom was in the kitchen and asked us to organize the wish plates when we could ( sorry forgot what they were called ) we decided to take a break and change I went to my koy fish pond and Estella went to her music studio. I sat on the edge and looked at a koy fish that looked new to my pond . I reached my fingers in to touch it when I heard a loud voice say Estella and Marissa takayomi and the fish started to glow then I blacked out .