the first game

It was a normal school day for the 7 unlucky kids that was until collee signed them all up for an escape room.

"Guys after school we are going to this escape room! I just booked us all in so no fucking complaints!" Collee told them

"Oh fuck yeah!" Only Loui was happy about this. It was sad.

After the day went by they all headed out of town to this so called escape room. As they stepped into the room all the doors locked behind them.

"Uhhh collee what exactly is this again?" Nikita asked as she grabbed onto Hannah's arm in fear. Before collee could speak a small puppet man road out from the dark on a tricycle.

"Welcome! To the saw game! I'm sure your all smart enough to know how this works so please step into the first room or I'll shoot you" the puppet said smiling.

As they all walked into the room scared and gripping onto each other Loui turned to collee.

"Collee I told you was bad around cute boys! I almost punched him and ran away!" Poor Loui never knew how to act around cute boys.

Collee and Hannah laughed while the others looked for away to leave. Josh being the smart nerd he is opened a door to reveal a big pool of sharks collee saved him before he fell into the water only lossing his stupid harry potter looking ass glasses. Bexley and Loui walked over to have a look. Seeing there where some rocks that looked as if you could jump on them where scattered across the pool.

"So... Who's going first?" Brandon asked coming up behind the 4.

"I'm sure bexleys got it!" Loui stated slapping bexley on the back leading him to fall onto the first rock.

"LOUI!!" nakita yelled in anger.

"What? If he wants to impress collee he can show her just how brave he is" Loui laughed jumping down onto the rock with Bexley now knowing it's safe. Collee laughed as she watched her ex be pushed from rock to rock like a ragdoll.
That was until he smiled at collee laughing being SOOOOO BRAVE Loui pushed him off and he fell into the water. The sharks came up pulling his limbs off throwing blood and meat everywhere while the stupid boy screamed for help and cried in pain. As he was dragged by neck to the bottom of the pool Loui smiled and waved goodbye to him.

"Alright let's go" Brandon said as he moved past the horrified people who just witnessed thier friends death. He jumped down and continued to go with Loui along the rocks. They made it to the end and waited for the others.

"Time for the next game." Hannah said Turing the door knob.