game 3

Josh slowly let go of collee as he walked over to the door. Loui walked behind him right before grabbing Hannah's amputated arm and held her hand. Josh opened the door to a dark room he looks around before stepping in. He fell through the ground into a small room landing on a chair that was seated at a table.

"JOSH!!! JOSH ARE YOU OK!!" collee screamed running over to the door but not being able to go down to him seeing the floor had closed. The room lit up and they could see 2 pills. A blue and red one.

"Shit. Ok josh mate how many pi's do you see Infront of you?" Nikita asked as she walked over to the pills that sat infront of the 4.

"Uhh.." josh squeezed his eyes trying to see what was Infront of him he lost his glasses. He could see shit. "I think there is 5" he yelled.

"five? How the fuck is there five???" Brandon asked looking for anything in the room to save them.

"Josh bro take all of the pills! But don't drink the water!" Loui said somewhat laughing. Josh rolled his eyes laughing. He coughed. He was choking on his own fucking spit like the idiot he is. He reached out and grabbed the glass of water before taking a drink.

The room lit up. The door unlocked.

"Josh??...." Collee asked quietly. Soon a window was shown. Josh laying dead on the chair with the water spilt everywhere.

"JOSH!! NOO!! PLEASE OMG" collee cried banging on the window trying to get in. It was not use. He was gone. Loui came up putting Hannah's hand on collee shoulder for comfort, fucking idiot.