game 2

As Hannah opened the door Brandan had peeked his head in seeing a huge box in the middle. They all walked in and looked around. Hannah and Nikita did a whole 360 around the box and a loud click was heard.

"Omg it's jack in the box..." Hannah said stepping away.
"We have to walk around it as if we are winding it up. When the jack pops one of us dies." She explained. They all stood quite for a minute before collee grabbed josh and Loui by the ear and pulled them to follow her around the box. Brandon Nikita and Hannah slowly joined them. They walked around closing their eyes in fear when they heard the click. Nothing happened.

"Nope! No I'm not doing this!" Brandon said walking away with his hand in the air like a fucking pussy. Everyone but Hannah followed.

"Hannah? What are you doing?" Loui asked as he noticed Hannah continue to walk around the box.

"Someone has to do it." Hannah said as she made her way back to the start listening to the click. She let go of the breath she was holding in. Nikita walked up next to her grabbing her hand. They walked together around and around. On the five time around jack popped. The clown flew down and grabbed Hannah in his teeth pulling her back into the box. The room was filled with screams and cries as Nikita dropped Hannah's arm that was not taken. The room lit up and a door was revealed at the end. Nikita cried into Brandon while Loui threw up and collee hugged josh.