Chapter 1

"Excuse me, but what's my name?" I asked the maid, she looked at me with shockness and became pale

"M-my apologise, Lady Rowenna, I-if I made a mistake. I won't repeat it again" Holy cow she's really terrified. Atleast that proves that this body is the girl, Rowenna Atlintio.

"No- it's fine uhmm. What's your name again?" Wow I can seem to be able to remember any of the maids name. "M-my name is Lizzie" ah right, she was the only maid that volunteer gladly to serve as the personal maid of Rowenna. She's amazing, to be able to stand all of it till now

Wait hold on, what about (M!Y/N) is he here? He died right beside me after all. Maybe he got reincarnated to one of the characters here too, but who of all people Or am I the only one who is here.

But I have you know who just scream. So first

"Excuse me, Lizzie Where am I. I seem to be lost my memories" I said try to ack innocently.

It's best to look confused when u lost your memories, besides I did ask her my name and her name.

"O - oh no, My lady please wait here, I'll call the doctor." She said then run to get the 'doctor'

If that is the expression that I was expecting then maybe. And of course I ain't listening to her so I'm going to check who scream just now.

I got up from bed and look closely at the mirror, I'm so small, probably around 7 or 8 years old. And the night gown I'm wearing does look like I'm at a fantasy world. And it's pretty.

Then I saw blood on my arm. Wait what- "OW!" If that injury has been there since i'm awake then it just hurt hust now.

"Well let's find who shout so loud in these early morning" I quickly cover back my arm hiding the injury, I could treat that later.

I peek through the door. No one is guarding the hallway. Good. I think the shout was from my right.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This place is huge, as expected fantasy mansion, I think I've been walking for 15 minutes this place- Wait there someone walking.

From a far it looked a lady with her two maids behind her. Hold on red fiery locks with bright purple eyes.

"I see my little sister is awake, you slept for quite along time" it felt like she was saying 'why don't you sleep forever'

"Good morning too Older sister, please excuse me" I politely say. Yup that is the older sister of the twin Atlintio, Liliana Atlintio. This little pice of shrimp was also the reason why Rowenna became a villainess. The mistreatmemt, the blame, the abuse was put on her and Ronan. Cause to became bitter and carved for affection, well she has Ronan but still.

According to the novel, Rowenna always go to Ronan's room, so it won't be suspicios at all.

She 'accidently' bump into me, I was able to stay on my balance, with suddenly a flash of light appears.

'Is that Lilianas biodata?' It looks like exactly in the game ver-

Wait she's from the same direction don't tell me. I quickly ran to a gigantic golden door immediately, just to reveal Ronan sitting on the floor eating something on his plate.

"Is something the matter sister Rowenna?"

Wrong answer

I blink and walked towards him, it doesn't look like his hurt, but his answer

He quickly slap his mouth, and looked a bit worried at me. They way he answer me is similiar to 'him'. I'm sure of it. Because the 'Real Ronan' called her Older Sister only. Can it possible that he is with me too.

"Hey (M!Y/N), looks like we'll be together again in this life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our crying and talking session. We sat down on his table ready to discuss this problem.

"So what do we know about this world"
I thought for a moment on (M!Y/N) question.

The world we're living here is a magical fantasy world, myth creature exist, and magic also is a common thing.

"Well we are a antagonist side character that will die when we're older." (M!Y/N) said slash Ronan

I look at him with a deadpan look, of course I know that. But what I'm also concern about is that which version is this world. There is the game version and the novel version, both are bit different. And at that moment when I bumped at Liliana, a game profile appear just like-

"Villains are destined to die"

"I'm not sure if the mechanic is like that comic webtoon" I looked at him who is just sipping his coffee calmly. "Then what do you think Mr 'I now it all' ?" I asked.

"A new thing that could not be like a fiction stories. Rowenna. (F!Y/N) this is real life, we litterally just reincarnated to fiction world that is now real. Things can be different and more dangerous than you think"

I went silence, but still tho. "I bumped into Liliana and I saw a bio about her character, jumanji style but only I can see"

"C'mon you got to believe me, do you think I would still playing around in this situation"

He sigh before standing up and walk to his desk grabbing something. He walked back bringing a paper and a ink and quil ?

"If you really did see that then how about we both wrote what are the important events that happend. I write the ones in the book, you write the ones in the game" He gave me a paper. I mean that's not a bad idea.

"Oke"

Now let's think back, last the game only have 3 seasons, season 4 is actually on the way of the making, so it's unpredictable. Let's start on what I know for now.

Season 1 unlike the game who started Orion as the prince, the game started Orion as a commoner who lives with his mother. Story flows as he enters a sword fight competion, he won second place and discover that he has a Sacred Blessing, something very rare in the empire.

His mother reveals that he is an elligitimate child of Imperial Family. After that I think he and his mother was took in by the imperial highness. That king really just took them in because of the sacred blessing thing.

Season 2 both started as Athelina at the orphanage, but in the game version ends up with Athelina running away and train her sword skill in the forest, while the novel i think she was adopted by the fourth strongest knight in the empire. They both started at the same place.

Season 3..... I couldn't really remember much, but I do remember that they became friends with the Saintess.

I put down the quil and looked over to Ronan, he also just finish writing. After that we both looked at each others paper, the ones he right are almost complete timeline. Wow this guys has good memory.

And from this information, I think I have a good plan survival. "Ronan, how about we adopted the female lead Athelina" I exclaimed.

"Sure" Wait- what!?

"I could see why you want to go fetch her as the target, she's an orphan, she's two years younger that us, and if we friends with her automaticly we are going to be close with the prince. If it goes with the flow of the story of course"

Wow, I was actually thinking since she is going to be the 'best' we might as well going to have her as an ally, but that works too.

"Alright then, Ronan, We're going to haunt a Female Lead"

After I said that the door swung open revealing my maid and.... a doctor ?

"Young Lady, there you are!"

Oops

Blue_Skiey247 chapter has a problem on uploading so maybe it'll be tommorow after this chapter is publish.