chapter 3

Morning of the trip
Marinette's pov:

*Beep* *Beep* I hear as I wake up to my alarm. I go to my bathroom to have a quick shower and brush my teeth. After I go to my wardrobe and choose the outfit I am going to wear. I put on my pink hoodie and black leggings and brush my hair. I feel to lazy to put my hair in pigtails so I leave it down and put on a cap. I put on my shoes and check that I have everything.

I will only be taking my handluageg and a backpack plus my purse wich is wear tikki will be staying

I will only be taking my handluageg and a backpack plus my purse wich is wear tikki will be staying. I wake up tikki and put her in my purse and head downstairs to say bye to maman and papa as we will be meeting at the school. After lots of goodbyes and kisses I finally leave to the school. After a bit I spot the school and run to it. I quickly spot alya and I walk to her. "Hey girl you're pn time how come? Anyway are you exited for New York?" " Hey Alya I'm more than exited wait what if I get paired with adrien and I make a complete fool of my self what if I spill water on him in the plane what i-" "Gurl relex you're gonna be just fine also how do you know you will be paired with adrien you might be paired with anyone!" "Well yeah that's true anyway I think we're leaving now people are bording the bus!" Me and alya put our luggages in the bus and head to find a seat. After we found a seat we sat done and alya went straight to her phone to check on the ladyblog. Since u had nothing to do I just got out my sketchbook and started to sketch a design. After a few minutes we were at the airport. "Class here I have the seats for the airoplane these will also be your partnere for when we will be in new York." Ms Bustier says as she passes the tickets to everyone. After she passed me the ticket I checked what u got." Hey gurl what do you have? I have 17A what about you?" "Oh I have 19F I guess we are not partneres" I say, I notice adrien and nino come up to us "Hey dudes what number did you get I got 17B?" " So you are paired up with Alya I have 19F" "Cool you are paired up with adrien he has 19E!" WHA- me paired up with adrien adrien!?? ON A 12 HOUR FLIGHT!?? No way I will survive I can't even stay a minute next to adrien! Imagine a whole flight!!!

Adrien pov:

Last night I could hardly sleep as I was so exited to go to New York, like come on who wouldn't be exited?! Any way I managed to sleep for 4 hours that night but it didn't really matter as I could sleep on the plane. Before my driver came to pick me up to drive me to school as there we will be meeting, I checked if I have all my stuff and lots of Camembert for Plagg. I finally arrive at school and look around to see if Nino was here yet. I saw him on the bench with his headphones on probably leasing to music. I went over to him and we did our usual handshake. We waited for a few minutes we spot alya and Marinette putting there stuff in the van so we could leave. We went in the bus to look for a seat. The girls were sitting infront of us. Ma bustier came and gave us our passport tickets and guess what! I am sitting next to marinette! Hopefully this trip I can get to know her more.

No one's pov:

Finally everyone arrived at the airport and all borded the plane and obviously marinette being well marinette was a blushing and stuttering mess.

Alya pov:

In this trip I need mission adrienette to work that's why I did a little deal with ms bustier while we will be in New York and for I know that marinette will freak out and maybe even kill me. Me and nino where seated a few seats infront of them but I could of already marinette embarrasing herself. I just hope this trip won't be the end of her!

Marinette pov:

I swear this trip will be the end of me and I just known that Alya has something up her sleeve, like come on she always has something. Let's just hope this something is good. I just finished embarrassing my self infront of adrien and let's say that I look like the sun. It started to get a bit hot so I went to put the ac a bit up but my clumsy ass has to slip and guess were I end up......
ON TOP OF ADRIEN!! Ughh omgggg I can already feel my face start to heat up again!! I get off of him as fast as I can and continue to apologise and I swear I think I got the word "sorry" stuck in his head. But Adrien being the most kindest and selfess ( and hottest) persone there is he say it's ok and not to worry and that things happen. I swear I fall more in love with this man each day.

______________~~__________________

1000 words
Hii guys I hope you are enjoying the story and if you have any recommendations don't be afraid to share!!