Act 1

Stacey and I have been friends for a while, but I've had feelings for her for quite some time. We met through common acquaintances and hit it off right away because we clicked and had excellent chemistry. We started meeting without them because we lived nearby and were always glad to see each other. I am 5'10'' tall, have black hair, and an athletic body with well-toned muscles. I work out occasionally and have kept my abs in shape. Regarding Stacey, She is a small Latina. She stands 5'1'' tall, and her eyes are as dark as her hair. She has an hourglass form, average-sized breasts, and a wonderfully toned ass. She also has a seductive mole near her breast and waist.

So, one day, we were at this party, and we both wanted to leave, so we went out together because the party felt dull. We took a walk around the block beneath the stars. As we walked into a park, we had some small conversation. We wandered around the woods at night since it was quiet.

We had an uneasy quiet because we were both tipsy and the mood was becoming amorous. It was dark, the wind was howling, and it was a secluded location. Consider being there with the individual with whom you are romantically attached. Something had to be done to break the ice. "You know I've had a crush on you for a long time," I confessed.She gave me a brief glance and smile.

"Are you ready to accept it now?" she responded"Not like this, I'd like to take you on a date and then ask," I responded immediately."Sure! That sounds wonderful!!"She inquired when and where""I'll send you the time and location, but tell me what you think of me?" I held her hands and drew her into a corner to ask her how she was feeling.As we stood next to each other, she began to breathe heavily. I took her hand in mine and walked up to a bench. We looked around before looking into one other's eyes.I asked her again, drawing her closer to me. "Do you think you like me? "She looked me in the eyes, nodded, and smiled.I raised her face up and leaned in for a kiss, controlling her chin. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to greet mine. As we kissed, my hands began to wander over her body. We started to kiss more passionately. As the wind blew, her hair covered our faces. I tucked some behind her ear and kissed her on the cheek.

She began to breathe heavily as we stood next to each other. I moved up to a bench, taking her hand in mine. We looked about before looking each other in the eyes.I came to a standstill and sat on the bench. My jeans were on the verge of bursting, and you can see a pitch building on them. Stacey wore a black top and a white skirt. She sat on me, and my crotch contacted her pantyhose; as soon as she sat on me, I felt her wetness, and kissed her on the neck. As we began to kiss, she began to grind on my jeans. The fabric of her pantyhose covering her crotch was damp, so she wrapped her arms around me and we began kissing. As her grinding intensified, my hands stroked her back and waist.
We came to our wits as one vehicle zoomed by the park, and she got off me. My jeans had a noticeable wet spot on it. We gave each other one final kiss before turning to leave the park.I walked her home."I'll be waiting for that date," Stacey said as she kissed my cheeks and headed inside.I strolled back home, contemplating what we should do on our first date. When I got home, we decided to go on a date the following Friday at a fine restaurant.