Act 4

Stacey was in shock as she saw the handcuffs in my hands.

"Now hold both of your hands up! Baby" Stacey was wet, she likes to be a sub I noted and smiled at her gently. She can see the calmness and love in my eyes. She eased up and submitted to her urges

She smiled and held both of her hands and I handcuffed her. She was lying naked on the bed handcuffed and blushing. There was a large feather too, I looked to her in her eyes and while looking I kissed her and then I kissed her cheeks, then neck, then shoulders and slowly coming down to her tits. My hands and lips touching and kissing all over her body as she is just able to moan and squirm. I touched her pussy and it was flowing as she was wetter than before I held both of her legs and raised her as I gobbled down on her pussy to eat her out. Her legs resting on my shoulders as my tongue started to dig deeper inside her and reach her core.

I stopped and teased her while touching her whole body with that feather just running on her body. Her clit has become very sensitive to touch. She closed her eyes and moaned as the feather hit the spots. I touched her with the feather just running it on her back and on her neck her feet. I took some ice from the champagne bucket and placed one on her stomach. I started to lick her stomach and navel with my tongue and ice as I rubbed another ice on her nips .Her nips were hard and supple.my tongue grazed around her stomach to her crotch as my hands are circling around the nips with ice. I stopped and asked

"You enjoying babe?"

You just able to reply in whimper

"MHMM"

"Ready for more "As I took out a blindfold and ask you "Do you want to?"

You nodded and I covered your eyes with a piece of clothes. Stacey with her hands tied and eyes clothes was waiting for my next move. All she can hear was her heavy breathing and silence and all she can see was darkness. I was looking at her and without any warning I put an ice cube in my mouth and went down on her to eat her out. Her heat made the ice melt faster and my tongue started to get more and more in touch with the clit which was numbed by the cold but still very sensitive. Stacey closed her thighs on my ears as I start to finger and eat her out simultaneously. The sensation of Stacey's body cumming was greater as her other senses have been shut off. So she came vigorously on my face and I licked it all clean.

Still panting and reeling back from the surprise attack I just pulled on her Stacey rested for a bit but then she felt something grabbing her thighs and something touching her up at the entrance of her pussy. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She was wet from the cum and water and my dick slid in easily. We started with the missionary position as more than half of my dick went inside her. I pumped her hard as the room was filled with her moans and my grunts.