Roses arrival

It's been a while since I have got to stand on ground since I left from enchant. I stand on the hard floor of the outside world and look around I find nothing much just the air port what was I expecting fun already no it doesn't work that way ... I need to call scar to inform him I am at utheria .. so I pull out my phone and fail the number and call him as I wait for his answer to the phone I fix my eyes on a little boy black hair brown eyes tan and skinny very short u could say he was maybe in his 6 or 10 years of age but not that it mattered I was looking at this boy because he was staring at me and smileing I was going to say something but scar answered his phone before I could. "Hello rose is this u." yes scar it is. " Have u mad it yet?" Yes I have scar it's quite strange here very quite no much. " not what u expected rose is it?" No it's not what I expected at all it's silent and hard to figure out what is what i don't know if this will be easy as always. "Rose I told u it would be a challenge but u can handle if I promise just don't get bitten or fall in love considering u will be there a while don't fail me I wouldn't want u dead but it u fail me I will kill u." but that makes no since scar.... scar interrupts rose "don't back sass me just do what ur told." fine I will.. I hang up the phone. And look around for the boy I can't seem to find him where could he have gone... hmm well no matter I need to rent a hotel but where ? I walk up the the women a the desk and she says "may I help u sweetheart." yes u may help me do u know where the closest hotel is? "Why there is only one hotel here I just so happen to have a paper on the hotel it shows where it's located and everything." thanks and right before I was about to walk away I turn around and ask her do u know where the best selling club around here is she gives me directions to find it... I walk off. (Few hours later) I am at the hotel and I knock on the door to the lobby a women answers the door and says" hello "I say hello and smile . "what can I do for u btw my name is Leona." oh um I would room here please. "okay I just need ur name ur phone number and ur money giggling." Okay ha um my name is Rose Cross my number is 615/388/9305 and in order to get my money I want a suitable place. "okay what place would u like". the biggest place u have here "taken" second biggest "taken" 3rd biggest ?? "you would have to have a roommate her name is myria she is very strange." I will take it "okay that would be $3645 plz."i hand her the money and start walking to room and she yells "see u around rose." I continue walking and get to the room and unpack my stuff and right as I started to unpack I notice something's I could where to the club to get plenty of attention.