Roses misson

"Rose you are needed at scars office",said Henry. Very well... I shall meet with him in a moment. "but rose he said now." Excuse me but can't a girl have a few moments to her self ??? "Of course rose if that tis what u want." Thank you Henry. Henry walks out the room muttering to him self in silence u could tell I made him angry, but not that it matters he will get over it. I get up and throw my long leather coat onto my body,And walk out the door to find Henry glaring at me in concern. What is it Henry you know I dislike when u or anyone stares at me like that... "well it's just that u are always happy killing them have u ever thought about the fact that u are taking a life"?? No Henry it doesn't effect me I hate vampires and have no feelings to them what so ever plus it's none of your concern. I start walking to scars office as Henry followed u could hear him mutter to himself in anger and confusion. Only if he knew how they acted he would not pity them so much... I thought to myself why does he care so much any ways it's none of his concern. I guess It doesn't matter Henry has always been weird ..... We get to the door and Henry opens it for me in silence he doesn't even dare to look around he instead picks a wall and stares. "Rose..." Scare says. Yes sir I answer with a smile on my face excited to know what I will have to do I have always thought hunting them was a game, a fun game with a lot of challenges and it never ends clean if u know what I mean. Scar looks at me and smiles back. "Excited I see .... Rose u are really in for a treat." I smile and wait for him to speak. "Well Rose you seem to be smart and skilled for this kind of thing ... very strange for your age 18 is quite young... but anyways I have a mission for u are u up for it." Of course I am up for it I think to myself. And I respond always am Scar .... He smiles and looks at me."Well your mission will take place in a small city called Uthreia, it's quite empty really the place is dead to be honest but that's not the point u will need to kill these creatures on the list and whatever u do do not get bitten or fall in love or U will be sentenced to death, tho I am sure we won't have a problem u will need to blend in so here is some things for u. You leave tonight pack your things and report back here." "Oh one more thing there is a group of royals called the three if u see them try to make freinds with them so they can lead u into what U need then kill them after the mission is accomplished got it." I pause for a minute thinking to myself make freinds with vamps ha yeah right and answer slightly grinning got it. "Good go pack and report back here." I respond yes sir.