☪ Chapter Six ☪

15+ comments
20+ votes

*hides behind bush o.O*

Desi's P.O.V:

I snuggled deeper into my blankets, letting out a small moan from how comfortable and relaxed I was in my bed.

I was outside for another thirty minutes after talking to Jason before coming up to bed, and Justin joined me ten minutes after.

"Are you naked?" I laughed, scooting away from him, putting a pillow in between us.

"Completely." he grinned, pulling me closer to him. I smacked his hand away but he wrapped his leg around me and held me to him.
"You smell good." He purred, placing kisses against my shoulder, nudging the straps of my tank top down with his nose.

"I know." I giggled, letting him continue whatever he was trying to get at.
"You smell.... pretty good." I hummed, pressing a kiss against his jaw, leaving small kisses.

"You look good too." He grunted, sliding his hand into my tank top, his fingers brushing against my stomach.

"Yeah?" I asked, closing my eyes as he began to leave open mouth kisses on my neck, gently tugging on my skin. He quickly hovered over me, pressing his body against mine.

"Mhm." He hummed, making me push at his chest.

"What're you doing?" I smirked, pulling his hand away from my shorts. He gave me a confused look, slightly panting.

"Trying to make love to you, could you-" He began, moving my hand away from his chest so he could press himself against me.
"Thanks."

"Justin." I laughed, pushing him off, surprising him.

"What? What're you doing?"

"Going to sleep." I said turning away from him, hugging my pillow.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard."

"Your funny." He chuckled, pulling me to him, my back against his chest.
"Your really funny, you almost got me." He murmured, kissing my shoulder seductively making me roll my eyes.

"I know I'm funny, but really, I'm not having séx with you." I said shrugging him off.

"And why not?"

"Because I'm banning you from it." I said, turning around to face him. He snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Your joking...."

"No, I'm serious." I said, watching his face go from confused to shocked to annoyed.

"What did I even do?" He snapped.

"Oh I don't know, called me hoe, then a thot? No sweetie your gunna respect me, especially in front of our kids."

"It was a joke!" He huffed.

"Yeah, what a joke, keep going. Anything else you wanna throw in there? A slut-"

"Did I hurt your feelings?"

"What?"

"Did I hurt your feelings?" He asked softly.

"No, but-"

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't, you kinda passed the line, I'm just banning you from that-"

"Fine don't admit it, but I'm sorry, I know I can pass the line at times, it was rude of me. Your not a thot or a hoe, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I sighed, letting him hug me.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Yeah, but your still banned."