On the way

Authors note:
Hi, so I'm sorry that the first chapter is really short and not very good. This is my first story I have written on Wattpad so that's why. But this story is actually based off of a dream I had. It was really cool and interesting so I told one of my friends who has been writing on Wattpad for a while now and she told me I should make it into a story. So I did what she said and so yeah...YAY! So I would like to thank her and dedicate this story to her. Her username is: _Ziri_ she is the author of a very good series called, Runin so please read that and fallow her. 😊 lots of love and enjoy 😊
Love, Rachel 💖

Assana's P.O.V

Tree. Tree. Tree. Tree. Tree.Tree.
That's all I see. Because The School of Elegic is located in an enchanted forest that's probably what you expect but we're not even in the forest yet.
We continue driving and I swear to god I'm going to get sick.
"How far away is this school?!" I whine
"Well, far away considering it's in an enchanted forest and is hidden form humans." My dad say as a matter-of- factly.
I groan.
"Well how far away until we at least get to the enchanted forest?" I ask.
"Soon." My mother replies.
"Great, more trees." I groan.
My parents laugh.
"I am not amused." I say.
"We are." My dad says.
I just cross my arms and look out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~
We take a turn into a arch of beautiful glistening trees.
"This is the enchanted forest." My mom says.
"It's beautiful." I say in awe.
"I thought you were tired of trees." My mom says
"These are special trees." I say still staring out the window.
I was speechless. The way the trees glistened and shined when there was no sun. It was magical.
We continued to drive. I saw a beautiful big pound with grass and trees growing around it. The water was so peaceful. It glistened just like everything else. It was the most beautiful body of water I have ever seen.
I could see in the distance behind the trees the unicorns galloping and some eating the grass.
We kept driving and driving the more we drove the more amazed I was.
Finally we pulled up to this beautiful structure. I couldn't tell if it was a castle or a school. It was beautiful just like everything else. It was made of gray stone with points on the roof.
On one side there was blue lights lighting the castle/school up. On another side there was white lights, on another there was green lights and on the last side there were red lights. I assume the color of the lights represent the elements.
The car stopped.
"We're here." My mother cheered.
I still couldn't say a word. My green eyes must have been lit up like Christmas lights. I was taking in my soundings like a new born kitten who opened her eyes for the first time.
"Hello?" My mom said waving her hand in front of my face.
I blinked a few times.
"Oh, hi." I said still looking around.
"It's beautiful isn't it." My mom said looking around.
"Yeah." I reply softly.
I heard the trunk close I turn around and see all my stuff out of the car.
"Well, lets go in." My dad says excitedly.
My eyes lighten up even more. If the outside is this amazing I can't imagine what the inside will be like.
We all load our hands with my things and walk towards the school. We walk through the door and what I see is not what I expected.