My Time to go

Assana's P.O.V

Today is the day. The day I start school at the School of Elegic. A school for people just like me. People with elemental powers. Either being water, air, earth, or fire.
I come from a long line of powerful water wizards. The Relfin family. Yep, that's us, and I am the youngest daughter of the family, the last one to start at the School of Elegic, Assana Relfin.
I'm sitting on my bare bed in my empty room thinking on how it will be. I'm not use to being away from my family. Though I'm not shy I still question my ability to make friends.
My brother, Erin and sister, Sandra are helping me prepare for this, but it's not working very well. As my father is packing all of my belongings into the car I continue to sit and think.
"Assana!!" I hear my mother call from downstairs.
"It's time to go!!"
I pick myself off of the bed and walk towards the door. I take one last look at my bare room. I look back at all the memories I had here for a moment.
I know I will be back and this isn't the last time I will see this place but that's not the point. I don't know how being in a new environment like this will affect me. This is all new.
"Assana!!!" I hear my mother call again.
I sigh and take one last look at my room. I turn away and walk down the carpeted stairs.
"Finally, what were you doing up there?" My mother asks.
"Just looking back at all the memories I've had here." I sigh.
"Oh honey, you'll be back. It's not the last time you'll see this house."
"I know that. I'm just nervous so...I don't even know what point I'm trying to make." I confess
"Calm down, it's going to be fine. If everyone in the family can get through The School of Elegic then so can you." She says patting my head.
"Mom, I love you but if you ever do that to my hair every again I will eat your hand." I force seeing that my soft brown hair is all messy now.
"Sure you will." She laughs.
"Well lets go. Don't want to be late on your first day of school." She smiles and walks towards the door.
I sigh and fallow her. She walks out the door but I wait I look back inside and smile. Maybe I don't have to worry about it, I'll be back soon enough.
I back out and close the door. I walk to the car and get in.
"I'm ready." I say.
And we leave to the School of Elegic.