Chapter one

Peter felt it coming. He felt the cold chill go down his spine as he felt every fiber of his being telling him to hold on for as long as he can. "Mr Stark I don't feel so good" Peter said as he looked at his hands. He fought with every bit of strength he had in him.

He tried to walk to Tony but the closer he got the more pain he felt as he began to fade away. "I don't wanna... I don't wanna go please Mr. Stark... I don't wanna go" Peter begged as he cried while Tony laid down the young boy in his arms.

Peter looked at the man he idolized so much and saw as a father figure ever since Ben's death and Tony spoke to him one last time before he could be dust in the wind but all Tony could say was "I..I'm...sorry." Peter looked up to the sky as he faded into nothing.

Meanwhile

A figure stood watching this all happen "he shall not... no he will not die today" he said as he looked at a photo of a girl and smiled as he said "let the games begin."

Peter's P.O.V.

All I could see was nothing but complete darkness surrounding me. As I remain here alone with nothing but my thoughts all I could think was 'id this what death was like?' I didn't know to be honest though but all I did know was that I was sorry.

I was sorry I left aunt May alone I was sorry she lost another member of the Parker family I was sorry because I just broke MJ's heart. I hated the fact that I haf left everyone I loved alone.

The last thing that I felt was myself leaving as I looked at Mr. Stark the man who made Uncle Ben's death a little easier. I was leaving them and I truly hated leaving them alone and I feel as if I'm letting them down. Like I let uncle Ben down "I'm sorry" Mr. Stark said as I took my last breath.

Nobody's P.O.V.

A lone figure was watching Peter die and sighed "thier is to much for you to do Peter Parker" it said. The figure put its hands infront of them and a bright golden glow came from them the figure looked see Peter reappear infront of him. "Go now young child and free your world" the figure said as they shot a beam at Peter and he disappeared.

The figure then heard chuckling from behind him and when he turned he saw a man with pale redish pink skin with spiky redish black hair and bright yellow eyes. He also wore a bright red suit "Mephisto what are you doing here?" The first figure asked in annoyance Mephisto chuckled "oh I'm sorry did I ruin the one above all's plan?" he asked in a sarcastic voice The one above all eye's widened in anger as he grabbed Mephisto by his neck and lifted him up "what did you do?" Demand the one above all. Mephisto simply smirked as he asked "now why would I tell you and ruin the fun?"