The Note

sorry I haven't updated in a very long time. Just things have been happening and here is a new chapter I will try hard and update every now and then. I just had to think of a new chapter thing and all but I love you all!.

Emma's pov.

I leaned in and slipped a note in his hands and walked out to Misty. I put my robe on because after a few hours it gets cold. I got on her and walked back to the kingdom. I put Misty back in her stable. "Good night Daniel" I wave "Good night Emma." he says. I walked up to the stairs. I take my shoes off and slowly start making my way up the stairs. halfway up the stairs I heard my parents door open. I move to the side of the stairs hoping they wouldn't see me. "Emma?" it was my mother. I sighed and walked out into her view. "hello mother." I say walking up the rest of the stairs. "why were you out this late and at the tavern?" she asks tilting her head slightly. "because I don't know and i'm 27." I say walking to my room. "But just tell me next time your going out and try to be back before 5am please?" I hear her say as she walks back into the room. I shut my door and get ready for bed.

Killians pov.

I smile as I look at the note. I'm sorry for leaving but I will be back every night at 11-4. I wish to see you soon!~ Leah. I sighed. she is full of mysteries' I chuckle and walk back to my crew. "Why did she leave c'ptin?" s'mee asks. "She's an lady, and she had lady things to do." I say sitting down and drinking the rum from my flask.  " And she's princess." I say, my men stair at me like I'm crazy. " A princess at a tavern? that's something you don't see everyday." they all laugh. "Aye, you going to drink or just drool over the lass!?". I say finally kind of mad. they all stop and keep drinking until I forget everything else from the night.

snows pov.

I have so many thought on Emma going to the tavern this late at night and coming back before 7am. I hear her trying to be quiet but she's loud so I know she was out I hear her feet hit the wooden floor. i open my door to see her in the coroner of the stairs. "Emma?" I says slightly tired. I heard her sigh and come into my view better. "Hello mother." she says as she walks up the rest of the stairs. "Why were you out this late and at the tavern?"i ask tilting my head slightly. "Because I don't know and im 27." she says. "But just tell me next time your going out and try to be back before 5am please?." as I walk back into my room as she shuts her door. I crawl back into bed next to Charming. "Hmmmm?" I hear. "it was Emma" I say. he lets out a long breath. "i don't think she wants to be like this David." I say. "what?" he says sitting up. " I mean she goes to the tavern looking like a normal person and tries to have fun have you seen her like that here?" I ask looking at him. "no,i haven't in a long time, but who will take after the kingdom once we are to old?" he asks I sigh. "she will once she finds a nice man for her and take care of it." I say looking out the window.he sighs and lays back down. " but if she doesn't we still have Neal." he sighs. " 20 more years after Emma." he says as I lay down. "i know but we just have to hope." as I close my eyes and let the sleep take me away.