Parents

Sorry i suck at updating sorry dont hate me.

Emma's pov.

As i headed towards the castle i felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back, i turned towards Killian as he pressed his soft lips again my cheek which took me by surprise. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart drop as it sped up so i looked at him, he had his smug grin on his face as mine only got hotter and redder by the second. I suppressed a smile that was about to break onto my face by turning on my heel and walking towards the castle. I heard his feet start walking away and walked faster into the castle shutting the door quietly behind me.

I breathed deeply trying to calm myself after what happened. He actually kissed my cheek. K I S S E D M Y C H E E K. After a few minutes which felt like eternity my heart finally calmed and i didnt feel as warm. I walked up the stairs as quiet as i could but my parents being the ninjas they are, they were already ontop on the stair case not looking very happy with me. I took a deep breath and tried to pull my best hello mother and father i wasnt out at all face but they just shook their head and i took a deep breath as i was ready for what they had to say.

Killian's POV.

I walked away from the castle quiet pleased with myself and my actions. They look on her face i wanted to capture the moment and keep it forever. She is beautiful but she is royalty and i am nothing but i drunken pirate with no heart. After the dreaded walk back to the docks i looked out on the turquoise water blue, shining, and going forever. This is where i belong i thought to myself as i looked at the sapphire crystal blue sky with a hit of peach as it slowly began to set. S'mee drunkenly walked over to me "Capt'n wherrre have you've been?" His words slurred together as he smile sheepishly at me. I looked at him with a soft gaze "with the lass getting into trouble" i say as a wink leaves S'mee smiling widely as he wondered off nearly tripping over air, i sighed deeply as i ran my fingers through my jet black hair, softer than normal i realised, slowly i started to walk back to my ship with only her on my mind.