What Happened

It was a normal day out in the garage. Me and Dom were working on our fathers car joking around. Everyone says I bring the light out of Dom, I guess I agree. My brother, I look up to him, I love him.

"Hey sis," my brothers deep raspy voice broke the silence we feel into. "I'm gonna go up and find Letty." Nodding my head I got back to work.
I didn't notice how late it got until I rolled out from under the car. A big smile was plastered on my face. Today is mine and Brian's 1 year anniversary. No one knows we're together, but we're gonna come out to tomorrow. I remember on our sixth month anniversary we made a promise to each other. Forever I will follow and love you. I texted me that promise to heart.

I looked out the window, from there you can see the kitchen....and what I saw was something I'll never forget. Mia and Brian were making out. I didn't know tears were running down me checks till a sob came out. I as truly hurt. I knew those glances ment something. Those late nights. How could I have been so stupid.

That night, I packed everything and hopped into my tinted window Ford mustang. I was so broken, I didn't even leave a note to anyone but Jessie and Vince. I'm closets with them besides Dom. I drove my broken-hearted ass to Miami knowing 2 special people who can help me. I know I'm only 16 and Brian is 24 but love is love....well was love.

But what I didn't know was that in a years time i''ll be getting married and starting a family with my boys.