Chapter 2

Dom POV

Letty is dead and my sister is still missing. When we found out, Vince and Jessie weren't so surprised, and have left to God knows where. The family fell apart when Brian came out saying he was a cop and was dating our younger sister. It broke my heart knowing he was the reason, but I forgave him afterwards. We are all gathered around in a warehouse in Miami. Mia, Brian, Rome, Tej, and me.

"Alright man, what you need from us?" Rome asked already complaining. Rolling my eyes I shrugged. Mia already had her baby, his name is Jack. I wonder how Alicia is. "Wait your shrugging. Then why the hell you brought us here Dom?" Tej voice broke my thoughts of my sister. "I brought you all here." Hobbs said walking in. I haven't seen him since Letty's funeral.

"I caught sighting on someone very dear to every single one of you." Once he said that he dropped pictures on the table. They were all of Alicia. "Wait, Wait, Wait, what are your conceptions with my dark angel" Rome asked. "I'm her brother" I spoke up." I'm her sister" Mia said. "Her ex" Brian said, but I know he still cares for her. "She's all grown up" Tej said smiling.

"When did you and Rome meet her?" I asked him. "I meet her out here in Miami at Rickey's," Rome said. "Got to say, your sister got show me moves." He ends with a smirk. "I met her also out in Miami, actually she was...or is, dating one of my friends boss," Tej said. "But yeah, but they were one horny ass couple who loved to dance." He finishes off. "Do you think she's still here? Here in Miami?" Mia asks. "She is, this was taken last night." Hobbs said. He gave us a pic of her in some guys arms on the beach. "Yup, still seeing the boss" Tej said.

Alicia POV

The crew and I were all back at Ricky's celebrating another successful mob. I was sitting on Eddies lap in a very heated makeout session, till SoMo's song 'Ride' came on. We were grinding up against each other making out.

"Yo! Can ha not wait till later to fuck each other !?" We heard Sean yell at us as the crew and Ricky laugh. Causing us to break apart and glare at them. "Baby!" I whine to him. We haven't been able to 'please' each other lately with out getting interrupted. "I know. I'll see if I can use one of the warehouses" he says nibbling on my ear, earning a moan.
We made our way over to the crew, be hitting Sean up side the head. "Ow! Com'on ya can finish it up later" he says. "Oh! Pen" I sing song her nickname. "What" She says bored. "Can you watch the kids tonight?" Eddie asks. I looked at her desperately. "Oh my gosh, yes!!" F.Y.I Pen loves the kids. Domimc Sean-Jay, 8. Penami Jessie, 4.

We talked and joked around for a while when me and Eddie couldn't take it no more and we literally ran out the club holding hands.

Crew POV

"Horny basterds" we all say in unison.

Rome POV

We were all in the warehouse when we heard giggling. "Eddie! If Sean finds out we used his hide out he''ll kill you!" I head a familiar voice. "Why only me!?" Some guy rushes out. Smiling Tej said "oh yeah, she's still with the boss alright." We just stood there waiting for them to come in. Dom, well that man was anxious. "Cause he loves me!" Alicia yells back.

They booth came running in, and closing the door behind them. I was going to say something, but they just attacked each other, Alicia was a moaning mess while he was grinding up against her sucking on her neck. "Ah, Eddie" She moaned out. "STOP!!" Dom and Tej yelled. They both quickly separated and turned to us in shock and frustration. Hahaha. Ewwww.
****
"Alicia!" We all yelled running up to her, hugging her. "Woah!! Chillax!!" She yells out. She is immediately back in the 'bosses' arms.

"You guys can't be in hear....and not now" She says biting her lip. "Yeah, I see we were in here at the wrong time" Brian says chuckling. Causing them both to awkwardly laugh. "Babe we don't have all night" the guy said to her. "I know!"She snaps as he rolls his eyes.

"Alicia we have been looking for you for the past 8 years!!" Dom and Mia yelled out. "Seriously!? Man I thought you guys would be married and have kids like Jessie and Vince by now." Causing boss man to chuckle. "Hey kid...who are you?" Mia asks. That's when I notice a wedding ring on his finger. I whisper this to Dom who instantly has his on the floor.

"WTF MAN!!!" Eddie yells. "STOP!! STOP!!" Alicia yells out with tears in her eyes. Brian grabs hold of her. "DOM!! STOP!!" She keeps praying for him to stop. "WHY ARE YOU WITH MY SISTER!?" Dom was suddenly off the bloody kid. We looks to see Alicia, then looked over to Brian who is holding his jewels. "Hahaha" I laugh out with Tej.

"Sis! He's married-" "I know" She says. "Do you wanna be known as his mistress!?" Mia asks. "No-" "Babe?" Eddie says standing up only to be pushed down. "OH MY GOD STOP ABUSING MY HUSBAND!!" We all looked at her shocked. Then noticed the beautiful ring on her finger.

Eddie POV

"You know. When I was to meet your family. I didn't think I would beat up" I say to Alicia holding my jaw. She was cleaning me up, while everyone was watching. "I didn't I want you to meet them in the first place, I thought we already had our family" She say, innocently. Ignoring her sister gasp.

Carressing her cheak I smile the best I can. "Babe, I love you. But the crew-" "yeah, yeah. I know" She sighs. "Sis, please, tell us what we missed over the past 8 years" Her brother, Dom says with a shaky voice." Ummm-"