Chapter 3

"Ummm, actually...a lot has happened." I said playing with my ring. "Like?" Brian asked. "Well as you know I'm married, I'm in a dance crew, that Eddie fucked up at first, then Sean, but now were all back together. Um, I met a lot of people. I haven't been doing race anymore. I finally got a life, another family, and one of my own" I said the last part smiling at Eddie.

"What do you mean?" Roman asks. "i mean, me and Eddie started a family' Eddie chuckled in my neck at their faces. Brian was angry yet happy., weird. Mia was shocked and jealous, again weird. Dom was shocked. Roman was smiling big. And Tej just laughed. We all looked at him weird.

'So all these years you stayed with the boss, got married with him, and had kids. And not once you bothered to call me?" Dom asked. "Dom i had to leave, i knew you would want me to go back and i couldn't leave the crew or Eddie. Why don't me and Mari go home and we'll see you guys up tomorrow so you can meet the crew and kids." Eddie suggested. They all nodded,

"But keep your hands off each other.' me and Eddie stared to whine. "No that's not fair! We haven't had sex in a week or more" He just gave us the look and we knew he was for real. "Like i said, a horny couple" we heard Tej say as we left the warehouse.

Brian POV

I was shocked to say. I never thought she get married or have a family while she was away. I never meant to hurt her, at first Mia was just for sex, but then my feelings grew for her and we ended up having Jack.

I guess everyone was shocked that she was married before the rest of them. i'm shocked to. Mia asked when we were but i never really found a way to ask her. I don't think it's the right time.

Then Hobbs came in. "Do you know where the warehouse is?" he asked. At that moment it dawned to us we didn't know where the warehouse is at. "No, but i'm sure you do." "Yup, you got that right."

****
"We were driving towards the warehouse, all of us excited yet nervous. I remember the day she left....I was never more hurt in my life.