Chapter 2

We continued like this walking to and from school and calling each other our nicknames. I didnt realise I liked Oscar until one day when I finally realised I was falling for him.. fast!

*****************************************
I was sitting there in maths minding my own business when a charming voice interrupted my thoughts " Im sitting with you because Matt is not here". I turned around and saw Oscar plonking his bag down next to the chair.

I usually sat by myself in math because the seats are in twos and my friends Teegan and Sarah sat together ( Tillie was in another class ).

"No! Go away!" I say laughingly. He pulled out a pack of skittles, threw one up in the air and caught it. He threw his hands up in the air and looked at me like "legend".
"Okay then,smarty pants give one here" I said, holding out my hand. He handed me one, clapped his hands together and opened his mouth. I threw the lemon skittle in the air and it landed in his mouth. I laughed and he stood up and jumped in the air. "Right your go!" Oscar said.

I saw the skittle closing in on me. Wait. It is going past my face. I lean back. It dropped in my mouth. Yes! But for some reason I was still falling back. Next minute, I felt fingers intwining with mine and the chair I was sitting on tilt back to its normal place.

When I was back on the ground, sitting normally I was looking at Oscar and he was looking at me, our hands still intwined. We were interrupted by the teacher entering the classroom. He turned forward and we didnt talk to each other that whole lesson.

*****************************************
I even remember not walking home together, it was that akward.

Thats how I fell in love with Oscar. Thats when I started realising he might be the one.

_________________

Hi guys!
I hope your liking the story! I will be posting a chapter a day unless you guys commet saying you want more!

So please commet what you think, commet some ideas and pretty please vote!

Jess ☆