Chapter 12

Travis drives me home after we are swamped with all the congratulations. We are both exhausted, and I feel bad for raining on Ellie and James' parade, since they just got married, but they didn't seem to mind, and they said that they're really happy for us. Then I think about the little godling in my stomach. Oh gods, we have to tell our parents. They don't know yet. Oh dear my mom will kill Travis!!
"Hey babe?" Asks my husband.
"What?! Can't you see I'm thinking?!" I yell frustrated with him.
"Oh, sorry. Katherine, is something wrong?" He says. Gods, he is so oblivious.
"Yes! We have to tell them, Trav."
"Tell who?"
"Our parents Travis. We have to tell them that we are going to have kids."
"Oh, gods. Oh gods! Your mother will destroy me!!"
"Should we call them?"
"Yah, but first, let's go inside."
"Okay."

We hop out of the car and I trudge inside and plop on the couch.

"Honey, didn't you want food?" Trav asks me
"BAGLES!!" I yell and spring up and make a mad dash towards the bread cabinet. But then Trav grabs my arms and pulls me back before I break something."heeeyyyy!!! I WANTED MY BAGLES TRAVIS!!" I yell again.
"Fine but slow down before you slip and hurt the baby." He says like he's lecturing a child
"Ugh your so bossy" I say back and just grab my bagel. I pop it in the toaster and then spread cream cheese on it. Then I grab the whipped cream and spray some on there and spray a clump in my mouth too. Travis make a face at my creation but I just give him my famous death glare and he quickly walks away to the living room. I shove the bagel in my mouth and sloppily chew my food as I make my way to the couch and plop my self on Trav's lap.
"Uuuuuuggghhhh your already so HEAVY!" He complains, so I smack him hard on the leg and thankfully just wraps his arms around my waist and rubs my tummy. And of course he shuts his mouth. Or we would have a serious problem.

A few hours later we both decided that we would tell our parents when Im a month or two along. Then we crawled into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.